Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Returning Player - Where to Begin?

Hi,

I played this game ages ago. Played when it was just the first set. I also participated in the Kickstarter and crowd funding events during that time.

Because of that, I have a decent amount of credit in the store waiting for me because of some unfulfilled KS promises that they converted to store credit for me.

Question is, where do I begin? At this point, it feels like I'm a completely new player again because apart from the resource management, I don't remember much for this game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I would Say Firstly If you Enough Gold Bye some cards that are currently Working in Meta Decks. If you don't have enough gold Complete All Heroes Challenges to Gain Gold + Shadow Crystals. You Will Automatically Get an idea how the games once you start playing QM since you played Before. Lastly We have Telegram community Where It will easy to talk to Players if you join.

Cheers.
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    depends what kind and how much credit you got

I agree with Itachi, but i understand you might not know what the current meta is-so a few more questions might help us help you.
    Do you have the Lost Lands cards?
    What were your favorite heroes back in the day?
    preferred playstyle?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played through the 2nd set, and I have no idea what the Lost Lands are, so that'd be a no!

My favorite heroes were the rogues - Lance and Serena. They weren't the best back then, but they were fun cause you got to use interesting weapons. They were fun disruption decks.

And I have $228 in store credit, so a lot! In game I have 87k crystals and 68k gold. I also have a bunch of boosters to go through to get codes for more crystals.
    Last edited by darkwonders; 03-13-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    I played through the 2nd set, and I have no idea what the Lost Lands are, so that'd be a no!

My favorite heroes were the rogues - Lance and Serena. They weren't the best back then, but they were fun cause you got to use interesting weapons. They were fun disruption decks.
    definetly Rogues are always one of best class of game. you can check the world championship top 8 decks to get an idea of what is currently rounding around in meta

here you can check it - http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....7-Grand-Finals!
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice! xD

id just buy a few decks with gold now and start buying boosters with SC once ll2 comes out-less than 20 days.

It would be a lot easier to communicate if you're willing to install telegram.
    If you're not i can send you a few non wc decklists via PM and you can build from there

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you can start with a PM, that'd be great.

I'm surprised you guys aren't using discord. That seems to be the popular chat program now, and I currently use it for a few different groups.

I'll get telegram setup eventually

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    If you can start with a PM, that'd be great.

I'm surprised you guys aren't using discord. That seems to be the popular chat program now, and I currently use it for a few different groups.

I'll get telegram setup eventually
    Seems discord can't do emoji, stickers and gifs. Not sure about super large groups either.

https://www.slant.co/versus/4568/563...ram_vs_discord

Telegram is working really well for us for real time chat.

Maybe someone who uses both can tell us more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lmfao. So, a little light on Crystals I see... xD

Good news is that Serena was in the top 8 of World Championship this past event.

Lance is strong however he focuses mainly on Fatty roll playstyle.

Many new ones have arrived I think since your time.

Also, I think you are good on gold to purchase what is needed to create any decks you wish.
    However, if you run low, purchase the Premium Shadow Mage pre constructed deck so that you can sell it off for gold.

That is the highest gold value and can help you if you run low.

The strategy section is a little outdated but mostly because people are hoarding deck ideas for themselves.

When I have a little more time I will try to get you some ideas. There is still some relevant ideas in Strategy section though.

Might not be terrible to looK.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 03-14-2018 at 01:10 AM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    New monthly bundle is around the corner, and they offer good deals with some eye candy. Booster boxes are also good choices, especially ones from expansions you missed.

I definitely recommend you joining our community on TG. Players there will help you get up to speed with things.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla