Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    opening post said: will be created telegram chat for heralds, so please post Heralds telegram ID when register your team.

SD-team post all info about their players, herald and his TG ID to be add in tourneys chat, i waited several hours after that and you still havent edit the post, so 16th place was taken and we move on

atm there is a chance that you still may fill the active slot, ther was no deadline stamp for registration - only waiting till 16 teams will register
    Official tournament organizer
    of Team Juggernauts

IGN - TJSleepingDragon / GMT+3

You can find me at Telegram messenger

Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.

Azure Dragon
    The Holy Beast of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Team registration was there and valid. We were the 16th team. Like in all tournies with prerequested info we would fill the needed info and we already announced we would. We couldnt imagine there should be a rush, cause in NO similar tourney ever was
    Actually this is an all time innovation into how a missing info can throw someone out in an unexpected time. From now on a misspelled ign could mean “failure to provide info based on..rules”. Fail
    A deadline would only be relevant to an actual incident-action like the creation of the room of heralds and start of challonge. None of them happened. So it was just a TO rushing to a decision that goes along with previous decisions targeted against A1 and common logic
    We dont want to take part in your tourney and remove our team from reserve or whatever list it was
    Spartan guardian of A1

Holder of:
    -Highest rate in history of SE trueskill,401pts
    -Highest winstreak in SE (40 wins)
    -2 #1 in ladder
    -Most top10s achieved in ladder
    -Winner of biggest tourney ever held in SE, SlugfestIV
    -#4 in WC2017
    -Member of all PFGs
    -Member of the 1st podcast of SE, State of the Era
    -Author of A1 project Omega

-Member of A1 Leadership

- A1 : Evolution in theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please Otto, stop playing the victim. SD decision is not a chase vs A1 as you are saying. I made the same mistake as you did when sign up. SD came to me and told me to correct it in order to sign up my team. The difference is that he had no time to warn you as the guild SD posted their team already.
    And if you really need, I can screenshot my TG convo with SD when he told me to fix my sign up.
    Black Templars
    "No Remorse, No Fear, No pity."

Leader of the Black Templars Guild

World Cup 2017 Wildcard Two Champion

Shadow Era World Champion 2018 and 2022

Want to join us? Message me or go on our website: https://www.seblacktemplars.com/contact

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Since out herald cannot post because of rl issues and as a member of the team head hunters ( A1 haunty ) , I am announcing the withdrawal of our team from the tournament.
    Valar morgulis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You all know (or should know) I'm not for dramas. Just food for thoughts:
    When a gaming community replaces "hey buddy your inscription will not be complete unless you add herald tg" by "i've waited several hours that you complete, so now fuck you", it's called a "toxic community".

Ultimately, any human community is defined, not by its rules, but by its moral standards. I'd like you all have a reasonable thought about, how respectful to each others are we? At what point S dragon not asking Otto to complete inscription but just waiting a timeout, became the new standard ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So my team quits. Have fun all, we'll meet in better context than sleeping tourneys.

Valar dohaeris.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edit: in light of recent information i have recevied I retract my comment
    Last edited by fordfff; 03-20-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm closing this thread before things get too heated.

Seems like we had 17 teams at one point and SD made decision to boot Otto's on technicality. There's no easy way to sort that out, so I told Otto hopefully someone will end up dropping before the start and make problem go away. They have now within 12 hours of me having to spend over an hour hearing about this and trying to work out how to resolve it (time I can't actually spare right now) and asking Phantom to investigate and try to resolve it. Unfortunately, things have kicked off in the mean time.

Please try to remember this is meant to be a fun game and community. We are on the verge of our biggest release in more than two years and there is a lot of positive momentum with the game in other ways now. Why not sit back, take a breather and look forward to what's about to come ... assuming I can get all required things finished in time.

Peace out, y'all!

@SleepingDragon - please just start this in mid-April and ask people to sign up again. You may well end up with 32 teams, including a BoD/DT team as well. And boosted prizes and stream/youtube coverage.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The close is temporary. I'm sorry for not making that clear.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thread reopened. Please keep the Code of Conduct in mind when posting here. I will ask other moderators to keep an eye on it.

Good luck to all participants.