Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Removing draws or making them the way gondo suggested only creates more problems. At least you don't get points for them like you do from boosting. Boosting is way more difficult to control and it's much closer to cheating than draws between guildmates.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itachiuchiha View Post
    As dejvo said why should i beat my guild mate or he beat me And ruined One of us streak i see no reason. So we will draw
    Ok so this is an interesting point. Since we are tracking hero win streaks as well now, people may agree that actually it's better to not face each other where one will definitely be broken if they play out the full match. But if this is the case then it means this isn't so much about Best Score as the streaks, so storing draws in the 50 games would be appropriate here (worth 0 or half the score for match win).

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

The Best Score should not ignore DRAWS

Quote Originally Posted by Wimbled View Post
    Removing draws or making them the way gondo suggested only creates more problems. At least you don't get points for them like you do from boosting. Boosting is way more difficult to control and it's much closer to cheating than draws between guildmates.
    Being able to draw with no penalty and "boosting" as you call it are not mutually exclusive. If you think you are taking honourable route by not beating guild mates so it doesn't look like you boosted then please reconsider. The honourable route is to play. We have no way to tell if a win was gifted or not, so taking draws instead of playing is irrelevant.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like to always draw with them, not only when the mu is not in my favour. This policy is fair imo. Boosting is the real issue, not in-guild draws.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And there is a clear difference between these draws and always offering draw to bad mu. As I said, removing draw option will probably lead to boosting near the end of each season as two buddies play and only one has something to lose.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that a wc place by possible boosting is a way bigger problem than draws between guildmates

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Ok, now it's official. This is the most toxic idiot community that I have ever been part of, thank you very much Mindy. Couple of months back ppl were arguing about giving free wins in guilds to ppl on top, which was actually happening in some guilds. So now when player draws with his guildmate it's also bad because why not.

Also Fristar, your math skills are as good as your nerf suggestions. 24/154 is 16% which is not quarter, 24/69 is 32% which in my world is not half. Sorry, posts like this give me headache.

Thank you all were much for taking all of the fun of this game I had once.
    My math is fine, i didnt include the draw games cause the game ignores them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Ok so this is an interesting point. Since we are tracking hero win streaks as well now, people may agree that actually it's better to not face each other where one will definitely be broken if they play out the full match. But if this is the case then it means this isn't so much about Best Score as the streaks, so storing draws in the 50 games would be appropriate here (worth 0 or half the score for match win).
    Maybe make any draw worth 1 point so best score tracks it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by neratza713 View Post
    Can you add another parameter in there when guildies come across each othet in qm? Since the guild system is to be implemented in the future it should be easy to let two guildies draw with no penalty, right?
    That way there will be no chance for either player to kill a good win streak of a guildie and secondly, one will not lose on purpose in order to directly help the other's better chance for a better score.
    This proposal sounds nice. It would not fix the problem for alt accounts, but they would require some investigation anyway.
    Facing guildmates in unrated games only seems more in line with the spirit of guilds.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    My math is fine, i didnt include the draw games cause the game ignores them.
    Wow. Just wow. What you just said was so dumb that I can't even reply.

Edit: If you ever want to be taken seriously, just learn to admit mistake, that's what decent people do. Because not only did you ignore draws, you also ignored lost games. So based on your so called math:

I have 1 victory, 100 losses, 1 draw. Frimath says I draw 100% of games.
    I have 1 victory, 200 losses, 2 draws. Frimath says I draw 200% of games.
    This is Noobel Prize material
    Last edited by dejvo; 02-28-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.