Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not sure what dear audience is talking about, I think it's better to focus on playing, learning different deck and playstyles, improving your skill instead of biased judgemental tackles. It truly shows how toxic this community is. Itachi's score might be questionable, mine is not.

https://ibb.co/h3bs0x

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, now it's official. This is the most toxic idiot community that I have ever been part of, thank you very much Mindy. Couple of months back ppl were arguing about giving free wins in guilds to ppl on top, which was actually happening in some guilds. So now when player draws with his guildmate it's also bad because why not.

Also Fristar, your math skills are as good as your nerf suggestions. 24/154 is 16% which is not quarter, 24/69 is 32% which in my world is not half. Sorry, posts like this give me headache.

Thank you all were much for taking all of the fun of this game I had once.
    Last edited by dejvo; 02-28-2018 at 01:07 PM.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can you add another parameter in there when guildies come across each othet in qm? Since the guild system is to be implemented in the future it should be easy to let two guildies draw with no penalty, right?
    That way there will be no chance for either player to kill a good win streak of a guildie and secondly, one will not lose on purpose in order to directly help the other's better chance for a better score.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I heard itachi and umba giving 100sc if u accept draw ! That is what should be investigated !
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadius View Post
    I heard itachi and umba giving 100sc if u accept draw ! That is what should be investigated !
    I got 1000sc from each draw!
    Untitled.jpg
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so if i understood correct you think to give draws to a friend so no scores are lowered is ok behavior? because anyone with good morals can see this is form of cheating so if you think this community is toxic and idiotic than you should start with pointing finger at you and your group.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Wow If We are Drawing Where Is the Problem. Just don't accept the offer and beat us Problem solved instead of crying about draws
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    so if i understood correct you think to give draws to a friend so no scores are lowered is ok behavior? because anyone with good morals can see this is form of cheating so if you think this community is toxic and idiotic than you should start with pointing finger at you and your group.
    You and Fristar are working with assumptions that all of those draws meant that Umba/Itachi would automatically lose, which is not true at alll. I don't know or care why they draw, I am saying that last year, there was a case when guildmate intentionally lost a game with player who was fighting for WC spot based on rating by doing nothing in one turn. So if ppl do this I'd rather have them draw instead of having to investigate whether someone got a win when he should have lost.

As for my pointing finger at me, I have over 300 games and 5 draws out of which 3 were against guildmate in a matchup I would actually lose. And no one has made this community more toxic than you and your arrogant behavior.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    As dejvo said why should i beat my guild mate or he beat me And ruined One of us streak i see no reason. So we will draw
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I usually always draw with fellow A1. If you play vs guildies and reach a high score people will blame you of boosting. Drawing is fairer imo. When someone goes for top score and meets guildies who have no goals the situation is a bit ambiguous... That's why draws have their place in this game imo.