Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Lost Lands Part 2 Beta Playtesting!

We're very pleased to announce that final preparations are underway for opening our Test Server for Beta Playtesting of Lost Lands Part 2 across PC, Mac, Android and iOS!

The planned start date for the Beta Playtesting is Monday 26th February, when Test Server accounts for each Token Holder with at least 10 SHDW linked to their Live Server account will have been created and fully-stocked with complete playsets, and anyone requiring Android/iOS access will have been added to our Beta Tester lists. (Please contact us to let us know your requirements ASAP.)

We anticipate this Beta Playtesting process to take 3-4 weeks, meaning that Lost Lands Part 2 will be released to the Live Server in v3.60 towards the end of March.

We appreciate this will feel like quite a long time to wait for those without access, so our goal is to add more players to the Test Server from Wednesday 7th March on a discretionary basis. So if you are not a SHDW Token Holder and feel you would be a great addition to our Beta Playtesting group, please send me a Private Message on here or Telegram to let me know!

In the mean time, information on how to become a SHDW Token Holder can be found here: http://shadowtoken.io.

Reminder of full spoiler list: http://www.shadowera.com/spoilers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good news!
    I’m a token holder and previously signed up on iOS test flight during CP play testing, will I receive push notification on test flight when the LL play testing starts?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    Good news!
    I’m a token holder and previously signed up on iOS test flight during CP play testing, will I receive push notification on test flight when the LL play testing starts?
    Sadly, I'm going to need AppleID off everyone who wants to do iOS since Kyle cleared out the list. Please PM me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yay!!! Monday can't come soon enough.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    CALLING ALL TOKEN HOLDERS!

I have now copied your Live Server account (linked to your SHDW) and all decks belonging to that account over to the Test Server. This means you can log into a Test Server client in exactly the same way as on the Live Server (same email and password) and get started updating your favorite decks straight away (or create new ones from your playset of all cards in the game).

Clients for PC/Mac are available here: http://test.shadowera.com/beta.

For Android/iOS access, you will need to send me the email for your AppleID/Google Account (on here or Telegram) and I'll get you added to the appropriate list which should trigger an email with a download link.