Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Moonstalker & Blood Moon; Zail's Hymn

I've found the following bugs in campaign mode:

Zail's Hymn isn't always preventing the affected creature from attacking; it seems that the last instance of Zail's (unsure whether it's the last Zail's actually played, or just the last opposing creature in line affected by Zail's) does not prevent the creature from attacking.
    Last edited by d31m; 02-19-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: I'm stoopid

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey there,

First one is definitely not a bug. Blood Moon specifically has the condition "while your hero doesn't have stealth", and Moonstalker's ability gives him stealth. So if you use his ability while Blood Moon is out, you won't draw with BM on that turn.

Second one I'm not entirely sure on, but I'd assume the ally with Hymn also had something like A Legend Rises on it, making it immune to enemy attachments.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Damn, you're fast ><

Yeah, been a while since I've played... deleted the first one but not before your reply.

The second is legit though, none of the campaign decks use A Legend Rises.

Also, not a bug so much as a typo; I think the the story text in Moonstalker vs Gravebone needs a space between "onTinnal" (level 3).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What campaign mission does the Zail's Hymn thing occur in? What hero are you and which hero against? To see if it can be reproduced, or if there is something else affecting it (the only other card that comes to mind immediately is Super Focus, but not sure if is Elemental deck involved, and can't think of anything else at the moment that might cause that.)

And Gondorian or someone would need to fix that.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    What campaign mission does the Zail's Hymn thing occur in? What hero are you and which hero against? To see if it can be reproduced, or if there is something else affecting it (the only other card that comes to mind immediately is Super Focus, but not sure if is Elemental deck involved, and can't think of anything else at the moment that might cause that.)

And Gondorian or someone would need to fix that.
    It's not based upon any card used by the AI. Besides, the AI does not use Super Focus - it only uses cards from CotC and CP for the Campaign.

I've had it happen on multiple levels using Jericho at various difficulties.

I've just replicated it now using Jericho on Hard (3-star) level 2 (Stage 1) vs AI. My turn 3 play was Zail's on Winthill Assailer. It attacked the following turn. I video captured it on the following turn as well and have inserted a link below as my .gif isn't displaying it:

https://youtu.be/SUHjjlABK2g

There is a 2nd Zail's on the Eastroad Bandit (4th from left) that didn't attack, so I'm unsure if the last copy of Zail's played is voiding the initial copy somehow. I played a 3rd copy that prevented another ally from attacking, so perhaps it's due to Winthill Assailer having an activated ability?
    Last edited by d31m; 02-25-2018 at 06:55 PM. Reason: .gif not working - inserted Youtube link. Anyone know how to embed?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmmm, that is strange.

Gondorian, check it out! lol. Hope he sees this, cause that is indeed strange.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."

Member of PFG3
    Greatness, Reborn