Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, as mentioned here already, with 32 heroes it's hard to figure out which you want to use - say you picked one that isn't as fun as you thought, then what? Make a new account I guess. Other games have "starter" cards that can't be sold, broken down, etc so you can play each class to have an idea which one you want to expand into. Obv SE is different but thats why the new player experience here is quite different - for better or for worse.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A couple of questions. First, the season ends 12 am US Eastern time, right? Second, I decided I am going for most distinct cards. The obvious thing to do there is wait until the last second, sell off all duplicate cards you have, and buy as many new cards as you can. Is there any reason not to do that? It renders the account basically worthless because you have no deck and all the easy avenues to get SC have already been exhausted, but as long as any future events like this will either involve a different account or a true reset (including a reset of hero XP) of our F2P account it doesn't seem like it matters.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylnox View Post
    A couple of questions. First, the season ends 12 am US Eastern time, right? Second, I decided I am going for most distinct cards. The obvious thing to do there is wait until the last second, sell off all duplicate cards you have, and buy as many new cards as you can. Is there any reason not to do that? It renders the account basically worthless because you have no deck and all the easy avenues to get SC have already been exhausted, but as long as any future events like this will either involve a different account or a true reset (including a reset of hero XP) of our F2P account it doesn't seem like it matters.
    this challenge doesn't allow campaigns on the f2p account. so you could go back and do campaigns later. just pick the right single copy cards so u can campaign later ;-)
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A couple of questions. First, the season ends 12 am US Eastern time, right?
    Good question, when does the seasons exactly end? Because at a certain point we will have to stop playing and start selling cards in order to get more gold / other cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Good question, when does the seasons exactly end? Because at a certain point we will have to stop playing and start selling cards in order to get more gold / other cards.
    I believe I've seen it roll over at 12 am my local time (US Eastern), but I could be totally wrong. It would be nice if someone in the know could confirm before tomorrow.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Season ends at midnight server time which is 5am GMT+0 on 1st March. Being in the UK, this means I get the pleasure of either staying up very late or getting up very early on the last day of each month, to make sure everything happens as it should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the clarification!

There's another thing I would like to know... is it possible to transfer prize packs from one account to another?
    Because I'm making it to top 250 with the F2P account, but I would prefer to open the packs into my main account and not let them mold into the F2P one.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandevmonium View Post
    Thanks for the clarification!

There's another thing I would like to know... is it possible to transfer prize packs from one account to another?
    Because I'm making it to top 250 with the F2P account, but I would prefer to open the packs into my main account and not let them mold into the F2P one.
    Pack transfers are definitely possible, but could take a while to work through in support, so be prepared for a delay of this going through.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Doesn't it say in the original post that prizes will be delivered to your main account anyways?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Doesn't it say in the original post that prizes will be delivered to your main account anyways?
    Not ones from top score

Inviato dal mio SM-J330FN utilizzando Tapatalk