Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Dazzling Bravery

Dazzling Bravery - 1cc Human Attachment
    Attach to target friendly Human ally. When that ally enters combat with an opposing ally, all opposing players discard a card from their deck (or 2 cards if attached to an ally with cost 5 or greater).

See all the spoilers revealed so far on one page: http://www.shadowera.com/spoilers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    At first I was wondering why attach specifically to a Human ally. Then I realized that it makes it so it can't go on class allies. Which is probably for the best, cause if this could be another thing to go on Zailen Scholar early and be milling stuff early, that would be no fun. I see Rogues and Priests (that aren't class ally focused) being the main places this might be used, fatty Priests particularly with their Viskas and stuff.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    At first I was wondering why attach specifically to a Human ally. Then I realized that it makes it so it can't go on class allies. Which is probably for the best, cause if this could be another thing to go on Zailen Scholar early and be milling stuff early, that would be no fun. I see Rogues and Priests (that aren't class ally focused) being the main places this might be used, fatty Priests particularly with their Viskas and stuff.
    Yes, but also I thought we could buff a different subset of the available cards to lead to new combinations. The more class cards there are, the less the faction ones will appeal since class cards can be stronger.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wonder with what cards it will work? I was searching and all human cards are refering to discarding from hand, not from a deck (i.e.: cutlass, elicit information, aetherborn wisp). I can't find any other benefits from this card then decreasing number of cards in opponets deck.

Edit: On the other hand there are some shadow cards that give benefits when discarded, i.e.: Plightbred Runt, Brimestone Devouer, so there is some risk that this card will help to the opposing player.
    Last edited by piter_00; 02-14-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Dazzling Bravery

Quote Originally Posted by piter_00 View Post
    I wonder with what cards it will work? I was searching and all human cards are refering to discarding from hand, not from a deck (i.e.: cutlass, elicit information, aetherborn wisp). I can't find any other benefits from this card then decreasing number of cards in opponets deck.

Edit: On the other hand there are some shadow cards that give benefits when discarded, i.e.: Plightbred Runt, Brimestone Devouer, so there is some risk that this card will help to the opposing player.
    If you are playing board control, then it can sometimes go down to the wire (run out of deck) so what this does is remove your opponent's chance to keep trading blows with you on the board when their deck is now empty. (The shadow counterpart, meanwhile, steadily puts opposing hero closer to death, so you can switch from board to hero at the right time.)

If you are mid-range with some 5cc allies (most mid-range have them), and you expect to face mid-range (most SE decks are mid-range), then each card milled is one less to face when it has hit the board or one less control card to tackle your allies or one less draw engine or whatever. That's the theory anyway!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, thanks, this is what I thought. I was just wondering if there is any synergy with other cards that gives you any combo.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by piter_00 View Post
    Ok, thanks, this is what I thought. I was just wondering if there is any synergy with other cards that gives you any combo.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    You could combo with shock conductor or dagger of fate if that's what you mean

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This just mean atherborn will be at least 4/6 if u play sosilo style easily 6/8 by turn 4
    Member of Alliance One
    nice place to make friends

A1 Beantalk treasure box
    Top 8 WC2016 | Top 8 WC2017 | Top 32 WC2018 | Champ WC2019 | Top 16 WC2020
    Damn its been a long time i play this game

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not yet offended, please be patient.
    I will get to you shortly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by beantankbean View Post
    This just mean atherborn will be at least 4/6 if u play sosilo style easily 6/8 by turn 4
    Aetherborn Wisp only grows when discarding cards from hand. Dazzling Bravery discards from deck.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla