Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Hello SE Community!

Hello SE Community! I am excited to introduce myself as a new contributor to the Shadow Era universe at this exciting time in its development. In my capacity as Lead Writer for the game I will be working closely with those already managing other aspects of the creative process to ensure any new material comes together with established lore seamlessly.

Having cut my teeth collaborating with Gondorian on the recently released campaign dialogues, I’ve been struck by the rich inspiration Shadow Era’s art and lore provides. The enthusiasm for the game’s continued development is palpable and forthcoming expansions, more single player campaign narratives and other ways of releasing lore (e.g. short stories, articles) represent fantastic opportunities to improve the Shadow Era experience even further. I will be happy to field questions of all stripes relating to Shadow Era cannon and Lore from this day forward, so don’t be shy! Just know that some secrets are sacred, and my hands are tied to a certain extent!

Full disclosure here, I am a complete Shadow Era virgin coming to the cards, so it’ll be interesting to see things from the perspective of the other new players as the game is made available across new platforms and storefronts like Steam. I fully anticipate a bit of a ‘drubbing’ at the hands of Shadow Era veterans while I learn the ropes!

Apart from the fact that I have a passion for fiction and the written word, the most accurate insights about myself I can provide are: that I’m a husband, a dad and a gamer. I can be found on PSN, XBL, Nintendo Net and Steam as RAVERSTAR. You can hit me up on those too if you fancy, but regardless, I will be seeing you somewhere on Balor!

Chris
    Last edited by Raverstar; 02-13-2018 at 05:28 PM.