Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wulven ally: Lycan Promoter

2cc wulven tribal
    1/4 ambush

When Lycan Promoter enters play discard a random card from your hand. The next wulven ally you play costs 1 less and gains plus 1 health.

So I was thinking this could help with their early game / lack of durable allies.. Instead of discard a random card I wanted it instead to be "when Lycan promoter enters play remove the top card from your resource pile, upon death draw a card. The next wulven ally you summon costs 2 less". But I feel like the wording could be tricky / too lengthy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijjis View Post
    2cc wulven tribal
    1/4 ambush

When Lycan Promoter enters play discard a random card from your hand. The next wulven ally you play costs 1 less and gains plus 1 health.

So I was thinking this could help with their early game / lack of durable allies.. Instead of discard a random card I wanted it instead to be "when Lycan promoter enters play remove the top card from your resource pile, upon death draw a card. The next wulven ally you summon costs 2 less". But I feel like the wording could be tricky / too lengthy.
    So, going first I see this as too good. (I would remove discard. That is too much of a balance for tribe specific ally) T2 you play it, cool. T3 you can play another for 1 cost and another for 1 cost if you happened to have in hand. Then t4 you can play Riphide lmfao.

On second thought, DO IT!!!

I do like the idea of giving Wulven a durable 2 cost ally. I think with tribe specific allies you can get a little more creative and offer more in the attack and health department as it is only usable by Wulven.

It would change up the way you play your early game. At this time, the best way to play is setting up your draw and control of your opponent early allies.

Maybe 2/4

When Lycan Promoter is in play, friendly hero and allies lose stealth. (Moonstalker ruins everything) While every ally you control is Wulven, Lycan Promoter has Ambush.

Or is that too much? Wulven has not show itself to be a dominant clan so I worry little with giving strong cards.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think cost reduction wouldn't stack, because the card would say "the next ally" so the first one summoned after Lycan promoter. This would allow to summon for example Wulven tactitian on T3. But would not let you gain more then 1cc cost reduction. Don't know if this was the tought of the autor and if the game mechanics (all the scripts in game code) would allow for cost reduction on the next turn. But I like this idea.

Wysłane z mojego Lenovo K53a48 przy użyciu Tapatalka