Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shrine of Negation needs a change. Effect only enemy abilities

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Someone got beaten by Lay Low Rogue recently, lol. Seriously though, card's fine, has been for ages, doesn't need a change. If we change every card that has a powerful combination, there'd be no interesting cards in the game.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Someone got beaten by Lay Low Rogue recently, lol. Seriously though, card's fine, has been for ages, doesn't need a change. If we change every card that has a powerful combination, there'd be no interesting cards in the game.
    Gwen and rain delay with into the forest. So yes i think it needs a change.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nah
    IGN: BP AmberFade
    TG: @AmberFade

WotBP Trophy Room:Achievements
    Legendary Blademaster of Gaderi
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    if it could only target enemy cards, it'd be a pretty terrible card.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The card was meant to target enemy cards but no one uses the card for that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar
    Gwen and rain delay with into the forest. So yes i think it needs a change.
    That deck is obnoxious without Shrine of Negatia. I've never even come across people using Shrine in that deck, Into the Forest and Rain Delay are usually enough to stall and double attack with buffed Soul Seekers. Has nothing to do with Shrine of Negatia.

Also, I'll say this, there's a reason why people (including myself) respond the way they do to your threads. It's that you post so many of them, they're all given that title of "X needs a change". "Needs a change". Like this card just absolutely must be changed, why, because you say so. Because you (and usually only you) think the card is bad or OP or whatever. This is especially annoying when talking about older cards that have been fine for everybody for many years, but then here you come and decree that it should be changed. I to some degree get that you want to make the game into its best possible state as you see it, but just wanting many older cards to change isn't really the way to do that. You could comment on the recent Lost Lands Part 2 spoilers that have been revealed to see what you think could be made better or changed with those (I've had some thoughts on those, would be interested to see what you think). I think actually focusing on the future of the game is the way to make it better, not nerfing old things that are fine.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    That deck is obnoxious without Shrine of Negatia. I've never even come across people using Shrine in that deck, Into the Forest and Rain Delay are usually enough to stall and double attack with buffed Soul Seekers. Has nothing to do with Shrine of Negatia.

Also, I'll say this, there's a reason why people (including myself) respond the way they do to your threads. It's that you post so many of them, they're all given that title of "X needs a change". "Needs a change". Like this card just absolutely must be changed, why, because you say so. Because you (and usually only you) think the card is bad or OP or whatever. This is especially annoying when talking about older cards that have been fine for everybody for many years, but then here you come and decree that it should be changed. I to some degree get that you want to make the game into its best possible state as you see it, but just wanting many older cards to change isn't really the way to do that. You could comment on the recent Lost Lands Part 2 spoilers that have been revealed to see what you think could be made better or changed with those (I've had some thoughts on those, would be interested to see what you think). I think actually focusing on the future of the game is the way to make it better, not nerfing old things that are fine.

It actually is quite a common card to see in solo Gwen. They use it to recycle rain delay in case they have no Into The Forrest I’m guessing.

Anyhow, I don’t agree with a change to this though. I think it is perfectly fine the way it is. When that deck gets what it needs to start, it can be aggravating and maybe unbeatable. Same with every deck though. You have many options to remove Rain Delay. Winged Redeamer is a new one as well. I can’t stand that deck and style of play but I will not say it is Enough of a problem to make a change.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Winged Redeemer and groundshift have you covered
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn