Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AJnadey View Post
    THIS WAS IT!! Thank you Demnchi!! I just started playing and didnt know Groundshift existed haha. I just alternated rain delay and ground shift until I could clear the board with valley of doom! I cant believe I missed/forgot about this card when I was going through the merchant before. I can't thank you enough for ending my frustration! I can finally move on with my life haha.
    Glad you were able to finish it! Congrats!
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1t Moment of Acquiescence
    2t Sinkhole
    3t Rain Delay
    4t (Moment of Acquiescence give me additional card) I must have Yahari and Shadow Bolt but I can have yet another chance if I'll have Shrine of Negatia (repeating Rain Delay)
    5t Yahari (second chance)

after this I need something powerfull like Stalactitan f.e.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AJnadey View Post
    THIS WAS IT!! Thank you Demnchi!! I just started playing and didnt know Groundshift existed haha. I just alternated rain delay and ground shift until I could clear the board with valley of doom! I cant believe I missed/forgot about this card when I was going through the merchant before. I can't thank you enough for ending my frustration! I can finally move on with my life haha.
    Hello! Im a newbie, just started playing for a month or two, I also got frustrated on this level and I wanted to share my latest experience. I've read several post and asked at global chat, but getting 4x groundshift +Valley of doom will take me some time as those are expensive cards. I bought 1x groundshift but not able to use it, i invested on isadora as she helped a lot on several level. I noticed that if your allies are few and low level, the hardest level of Elementalist will not start with 3 sparks, i used same deck with Nishaven and got same result. I only use aldmor interceptor 2x, Kristoffer Wyld 4x, fleet-footed messenger 2x, Isadora 1x, platinum chainmail 1x, Wand of Izikus 1x and tons of abilities. With this deck, I moved on with ease.