Yoyo everyone,

I want to say that overall, I am happy with the new rating system. I believe that it is a good system and while it will not reward you for deck testing, if you play seriously, you should be able to obtain a top 100 placement.

That said, the only issue I see with it is camping. Some players are able to camp at top spots with around 70 games. Especially since there is no decay on score.

So, my proposal is to shorten the season down to 2 weeks. Of course, prizes may have to be altered.

Most of the action for the top spots takes place in the first 7-10 days anyhow.

Also, after the midway point, your opponents average rating starts to drop with camping swhich slows your score gain.

I reviewed my last 25 games and the average rating was 278 (range of 230-320). I have a 300+ rated player maybe every 5 games. I am over 300 rating.

This shortening of a season would negate the camping of players and the need for decay. With a quick turnaround, more people can have an opportunity. Maybe you didn’t get to play much in the first half of month and feel you may not see the opponents you need to advance. Second season though is just around the corner! Start a new!

Honestly, I have always felt a month long season is too long. Meltdown is only one week. Rated could very easily be 2 weeks. I think it would ramp up activity and give players the knowledge that no longer do they need to be active at start of month where you will find more high rated players to gain score. Your next chance is very soon...

Prepare yourself and... Thank the Mango