Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A inside look into all active guilds ( Guild interviews and updates)

Since the beginning of time in Balor tribes were formed among the locals, there goal was to have supremacy, power, and free will as they lived in this Country. Some tribes have fallen in battle against other tribes but many tribes still stand today in hoping that 1 day they will rule all of balor.

Hi shadowmoon here some of you may know me as the person who write forum threads on guilds, so I've decided to create another thread called A inside look into all active guilds. In this thread we will learn about how other guilds think and function. Just a heads up most of these interviews will be copy and pasted, some will be edited due to Grammer mistakes or because the interview is way to long to put in here so please I apologize in advance. A big thanks goes out to SD offspring for helping me through this process and all guild leaders for doing these interviews.

I also encourage any new player or guild less player who sees this thread to join up with a guild that fits with your personality, what makes this community great is our diversity.

We asked each guild 15 questions to get a feel on how they think and function, so let's begin.

A1 (Alliance one)

Current leaders: A1 kip thorp, A1 otto, A1 virpe, A1 high there, A1 surprise, A1 blanket effect, A1 manexus, A1 insano mango

Active members : we have over 100 members which 30 are active on a competitive level, also old members always comes back to A1.

Motto: Evolution in theory

Notable names: Catyln0, otto, blanket effect, kip Thorpe

Wc winners Iclipse, sisyphos, burnout 1985

This guild was formed in 2011 as the oldest guild in the game the founding members were padawan pete, hatts, code domination, and blanket effect. In late 2014 a metamorphosis took place which restructured the guild and it's members, which was lead by Catyln0 and blanket effect.

This guild was named A1 because we wanted to be known for the very first constructed competitive guild in Se.

Alliance 1 is always recruiting, we always look for new blood to join our ranks. When a player looks to have potential they are invited into our probation system and given the name AA1 which is a training ground for the guild.

We encourage our guild to act in a way that supports the shadow era game and community and to bring new ideas to the table.

A1 is a very competitive guild and we represent the highest skill levels accomplished in the game.

What we believe sets us apart from other guilds is were a family we not only talk about improving ourselves but also spark real life conversations and advice we can bring to people.

Our guild wants to be known for reaching the highest accolades in the game, creating meta decks and support the game and community to its fullest.

Some history on our guild is that our guild was behind making the community stronger by using the telegram app for players to chat in and hosting some pretty good tournaments. Also some of our members been behind the devolpment of the game such as creating cards, buffs and nerfs and gondorian our developer being a old A1 member.

A1 is not only a shadow era guild we also play in other competitive games

Our highest accolade outside the game was by Ipwn4 who holds the title for mmdoc world champion. The games we play most other than se is eternal, hearthstone, clash Royale and solforge.

A1 believes that the best characteristics to winning in shadow era is to just show good sportsmanship, honor and integrity, and when you win show humility when you win a match.

Lastly A1 wants to say that they are the oldest structured guild and will stay standing due to the bond they share with one another.

TJ (Team Juggernauts)
    1. Current Leaders :
    TJ Catalina, TJ DubDub, TJ SamuelJ, TJ Segalion, TJ SleepinDragon, TJ Streetsahead
    2. Active members :

3. Motto :
    Together Everyone Achieves More
    4. Notable names : All juggernauts are notable

5. When and who founded your guild?
    2011 TJ Bluejet24
    6. Why does your guild have this name?
    A little history

When I first began planning out this group...I wanted a name that sounded tough and powerful... (com'on, a1 sounds like a condiment) I also wanted it to be a "team" atmosphere.. I'm an avid sports fan and grew up around sports..

Team?

We all know what team stands for...Together Everyone Achieves More.. and that's true here at TJ.. As a team, we are able to significantly leverage our time, making it possible to achieve far greater together vs. individuals. For example.. When someone posts a deck idea, there are 5-10 members looking into it and comparing it to their vast individual knowledge and experience.. This greatly reducing the amount of time required to properly tune a great deck..

What is a Juggernaut?

Wiki says, a juggernaut is "a literal or metaphorical force regarded as mercilessly destructive and unstoppable". I think it's obvious in play events, we are one of the leading force in the competitions. We aim to destroy the competition (but in a friendly way).

Also, who can forget the old school MtG card? Juggernaut was one of my FAVORITE MtG cards. It was almost always an auto include in my decks. Just four of any color mana for a 5/3 creature!

Plus, I'm a Marvel Comics fan... The Marvel Juggernaut looks like a beast!
    7. Are you actively recruiting? If so what do you look for when recruiting?
    Not particularly, we look for hopefully players that do not bring or cause drama.
    8. What does your guild push your members to do/act?
    Do their best in events, avoid drama, and display good sportsmanship.
    9. Is your guild competitive, casual, or somewhere in between? Explain your answer.
    Casually competitive. We have both types of players.
    10. What do you think makes your guild different or set apart from other guilds?

11. What does your guild want to accomplish and be known for?
    Team Juggernauts is a team of advanced level players and players wishing to focus on winning the major top competitions of Shadow Era. We show our prowess in-game, not through trash talk and insults.
    12. Tell me some history about your guild.
    We were the second or third guild created in Shadow Era.
    13. Are you guys a shadow era guild or do you cross into other games? Explain your answer.
    We started as a Shadow Era guild, but we also play a few other games (DC Legends, DOTA, etc...).
    14. What does your guild believe is the most important characteristic of winning matches in se?
    Practice and Sac Choices
    15. Any last words you like us to know about your guild?

Rs (Rising Sun)

1) Current leaders : RandomGuy, Jacqui, Justicar, Huy, Seadog
    2) Active members on se is about 10-15 members
    3) Rising Sun doesn't have a motto.
    4) Notable names Jacqui, PhillipW and Seadog
    5) Rs was founded on Nov 17, 2014 by SkinnyPuppy and other members.
    6) Rising Sun got this name because it recieved the most votes.
    7) While not actively recruting, we are accepting applications. We want players who are willing to be active and improve themselves as a player and person.
    8) We push our members to be honest, open and compentant players.
    9) We are a competitive guild. We foucs on competive play, generally use competive decks/characters and discuss various metagames.
    10) We've had a very good rate at improving even the worst of players, should they be willing to learn. We're tough, but RS has always been one of the best guilds to go to if you want to improve your game and that what makes us different
    11) Our goal is to have a friendly environment where players can improve and push thier own limits. We have been and will continue to be known for being a strong guild that produces quality players.
    12) The guild was founded on Nov 17, 2014 after an Alliance One schism. The first leader was SkinnyPuppy, the second was Deja Vu and the current leader of Rising Sun is RandomGuy.
    13) We have long since branched into games other than Shadow Era. Each person has his or her own reasons for doing so.
    14) The most important characteristic of winning matches in SE is to efficiently use the cards in your deck, no matter what you draw.
    15) Rising Sun is still a great place to be a part of if your looking to make a few good friends while improving yourself and your abilities within SE or any other game; if you're looking for guild I would highly suggest checking us out
    Last edited by Harmony; 01-02-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP (Warriors of blue phoenix)

1. Current Leaders :
    Lightning Fury

2. Active members :
    Holy Punisher, Itachi Uchiha, Leviosablade, Meeklosh, Renew, Ross014, AmberFade, Dimble, Emigor, Lord Wane, Maxi1230, Vince1992, Colosal, SamYou2D3ath, Shadowmann, Theonecabs, Shikyo Kira, AlphaRedux, Cerddorion, Code cube, Dark Plasma, Egatemi, Qwertzy, RahnKane, Rangxelo, Recxjo, Satanaitis, ShadowsRUs, TheBlackPage, Tman507, UmbralShadows.

3. Motto :
    Majulah BP! (meaning “Onwards BP!” in Malay)
    This is our motto to give us strength and inspire us in sickness and health. We encourage our members to keep fighting in tournaments when odds are against them saying “we are by your side pal!”.

4. Notable names :
    Padawan Pete = BP guild funder and constant support to the guild
    OgAusp = our first guild leader building the path to greatness
    Raphael Majere = SE legend in competitive scene (physical or digital)
    Wreon = our next guild leader helping in the growth of this new guild (at the time)
    Mip (aka Master in popups) = the 3rd guild leader expanding BP to a considerable size and prestige
    Meeklosh = our 4th guild leader and under his reign we won our first World Cup Championship (Vince1992 in 2015)

Padawan Pete in 2012 (first name Dark Assassins which later changed to Warrior of the Blue Phoenix)

Our name reflects our history. DA was founded as a group of competitive players who wanted to fix some serious bugs in the game hindering the competitive scene. This was achieved a few months later, so the guild disbanded and a new one emerged from its ashes (hence our name!) focusing on the competitive scene.

Yes we do recruit as always. Especially now after the World Cup has completed, it’s a great time to focus on recruiting as there aren’t many big tournaments that can scare new players. This means that hosting fun tournaments and daily popups will encourage young players who don’t think they are ready yet for the big leagues to join such events and grow as players. Of course, this means that it’s a great opportunity for the guilds to find prodigies.
    We are mainly looking for two things: responsible attitude and willingness to improve in the game. We’d like both traits in our probies as we are a family and we want our new recruits to actually join the family rather than be loners with just a tag. Having the right attitude and showing respect to the fellow guild members is a very important trait for a harmonious relationship. In addition, we don’t request the new probies to be fully skilled and ready for great achievements, but we’d like to see them being prone to feedback and willing to learn from the more experienced members. Combining this two traits guarantees us that the great achievements will come!

We constantly encourage our members to be assigned to a certain job, like a family does to its members distributing daily jobs to maintain the house and get food on the table. We talk to the people’s hearts and have regular updates pushing things that might take longer or need additional help.
    9. Is your guild competitive, casual, or somewhere in between? Explain your answer.
    Our guild is both competitive and casual. We don’t request every member to have the same goals in this game and let them choose what they want to do. For those who want to be competitive, we have our Player Development Program to train them (under very intense conditions I have to say!) and learn how to play all heroes and playstyles. We do hold frequent internal tournaments and challenges to encourage further participation and make them expand their horizons and improve their way of thinking. However, for the one who want to just have fun and play casually, we do offer a family too. We have people who don’t like to be stressed or have limited free time and just want to chill. We always encourage participation in fun events or internals (so playing the game is a must of course) but in a way more relaxed atmosphere.

10. What do you think makes your guild different or set apart from other guilds?
    To be honest I can’t exactly know what’s happening in other guilds, but I will say that we are different because we foremost want to be a family for our members. We have many seniors (age-wise) in our guild who know how to properly behave, make everyone to feel included in guild activities and nudge them appropriately to participate in more SE events. Bottomline is we challenge our skills constantly and have fun at the same time.

We want to keep performing well in the competitive scene with great achievements, like the most recent World Cup title by AmberFade! We also want to host big events for the SE community to test their limits and have fun at the same time, so stay tuned for next year’s events! Lastly, we want to be known for our great tournament achievements and help to the SE community.

I think I will repeat myself a bit here. The precursor of this guild was Dark Assassins (DA). This guild was formed by ex-A1 elders who clashed with the rest of the council. They decided to form a guild with the main purpose of fixing some serious SE bugs (possible exploits in the ladder system). Thus they created DA guild beginning of 2012. When their main job was done, they reborn as Warriors of the Blue Phoenix and started building this great guild! We recruited many top-notch players and focused on the competitive side of the game, but also trying to recruit and help new members into the game to pass the knowledge to the next generation.

13. Are you guys a shadow era guild or do you cross into other games? Explain your answer.
    The main game of the guild is Shadow Era. However, we have expanded into different games but trying to focus on TCGs. Our members are currently playing: Gwent, Eternal, CoC and Shadowverse.

14. What does your guild believe is the most important characteristic of winning matches in se?
    It’s knowing your deck inside out. We have one rule when training new probies: Practice, practice, practice! Only when you know how to play against any match up then you’d be able to beat them and take advantage of any mistakes. Of course, there are other important factors such as staying calm, don’t make mistakes and luck.

I want to say something to the players considering joining a guild. If you want to improve your skills and are open to feedback and criticism, but on the same time you want to have fun and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, then Warriors of the Blue Phoenix is the right choice for you
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-26-2017 at 02:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sk (Supreme Knights)

SK guild leaders are SK Phantom, SK trinolcour, SK flamemamba, and SK Slivermoon. We currently have 20-25 active members around 15 are on on weekly basis. Are most notable players are SK trinolcour, SK flamemamba, SK jacelkos, SK The God, SK betaification, SK Mephisto, and SK cloud even though she changes her name every week. Originally DK was founded by Dk phantom and DK Silvermoon March 2016, 2017 DK and SL merged to become SK most of the players already knew each other so merger went smoothly. From the merger Devoted Knights and Supreme Legion we became Supreme Knights.

SK is always looking for new talent, what we look for is motivation and willingness too learn. We like too motivate our players too be the best they can be and always look for new ways too win too find balance between creativity and logic, and always reflect the guild and the entire shadow era community positively.

Supreme Knights are a good mixture of competitive players and casual. We accept all types of players wether it's QM or tournaments. Mostly what I personally feel sets us apart is comradery no players have issues with one another. I believe we stick together better than any guild.

Supreme Knights want too be know for improving ourselves along with the entire shadow era community. Supreme Knights are a shadow era guild only. Most important characteristic too winning is simple knowledge know your opponents best possible move at every turn.

BT (Black Templars)

1. Current Leaders :

BT Sigismund, BT InzektrHornet, BT Zotti, BT FizzyBurnsRed and BT Lylianah

2. Active members :

Too many to list. We have around 30 active members.

3. Motto :

No Fear, No Remorse, No pity

4. Notable names :

All Templars are notable.

OImNewHere and Caparod in 2013.

Because the Black Templars are great.

Yes. We look for players that want to be have fun and be great in every aspect.

We push our members to be the best while having a lot of fun!

9. Is your guild competitive, casual, or somewhere in between?

We are both, we are everything. We are Templars.

We are good.

We are known for being the greatest guild around!

We have been great since we started.

13. Are you guys a shadow era guild or do you cross into other games?

Shadow Era guild.

We believe that being great is what really matters.

Be great, join BT!
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-26-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    KA (Kylin Assassins)

Current leader: Ka and xy samtoom

Active members : Alot of members

Notable names: Ka stonecold (top 8 in wc)

The Ka guild was formed in 2012 by Ka kakomong. The Ka guild is still actively recruiting we accept anyone who speaks Chinese and downloads the qq app.

We push our members to be respectful to everyone and have fun.

Our guild is a mixture of a competitive and a casual guild. Our guild is a shadow era guild only just play till it ends. We believe that strategy and luck is the how to win games in se.

Lastly The Ka guild would like to say that our guild is like a family we are a very tight nit group

XY

1. Current Leaders : XY Tony S

2. Active members :XY StoryBook
    XY BackAtOne
    xy magpie bridge
    XY Madcat
    XY ivara prime
    XY Tony S
    XY Inkling
    XY Pro1999
    XY Spring
    XY kzarf
    XY Solaire
    XY Solitary
    xy magpie bridge
    XY lolicat
    XY pipishan
    xy destiny
    XY beiduofen
    XYM
    XY 3dy
    XY Fortuna
    XY candy bear
    XY PooRain
    XY Dark Ninja
    XY jzm1926
    kaandxy samtoom

3. Motto : Our aim is amusing to death

4. Notable names :XY Tony S,XY 3dy,XY lolicat,xy destiny

xy destiny
    XY mean "Funny".It is a made-in-China emoji.
    not actively recruiting
    people with interesting ideas and open kindness to everyone are always welcomed
    we encourage people to try new things well before pointing fingers
    casual
    we aim for difference and amusement. we try to be a free guild.
    to exchange interesting ideas and to be known for meta-shifting
    see KA history-we remain interconnected
    the split only comes from one person who no longer plays shadowera but wont stop trolling
    a shadow era guild
    no opinion
    XY changed ShadowEra
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-26-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SD ( Shadow dragons)

1. Current Leaders The current council is Offspring, Kolodi, Unfurl and Shytos

2. Active members
    Arch Dragon:
    - SD Offspring (BRA)

Dragon Counselors:
    - SD Kolodi (ITA)
    - SD Unfurl (AUS)
    - SD Shytos (POR)

Dragons:
    - SD NatsuDragneel (IND)
    - SD Zorn (FRA)
    - SD Vexmaw (USA)
    - SD Mysterious (USA)
    - SD Blopi (MEX)
    - SD Shimata (CRO)
    - SD Xygga (FRA)
    - SD FabUlous (FRA)

Drakes:
    - SD Hydra (IRN)
    - SD VinnyCorleonne (CHI)
    - SD Melyssa (USA)
    - SD Hideyuki (BEL)
    - SD Baelfyre Grey (IND)
    - SD The Ashen One (USA)
    - SD Arnigrin (BRA)
    - SD Thunderhorse (MEX)
    - SD Lord Grim (AUS)
    - SD Ouroboros (BRA)
    - SD Sicario (CHI)
    - SD BananaBoreale (ITA)
    - SD 2Sauron4 (ITA)
    - SD Scythe (PHI)
    - SD EntityofOmens (USA)
    - SD Fristar (USA)
    - SD Dreader (DEN)
    - SD ArcaneGod (PHI)
    - SD Death (USA)
    - SD Skelatron (ING)
    - SD Envy (USA)
    - SD Riverdale (CHI)

3. Motto Sky above us, Earth below us, Fire within us

4. Notable names NatsuDragneel, Vexmaw and Zorn

5. When and who founded your guild? Offspring founded the guild in June 2017

6. Why does your guild have this name? Dragons are the most scary creatures in the whole world, and as we noticed there weren’t any Dragons on Shadow Era we decided to bring them to Balor!

7. Are you actively recruiting? If so what do you look for when recruiting? Yes, we keep recruitment active every week, and all of our members can recruit people. We mostly request one or two weeks on probation to see it new members are polited, talkative and enthusiastic person.

8. What does your guild push your members to do/act? We motivate our members to participate on both SD and SE forum’s discussions, to try to have a good contact with members of other guilds and also to help bring new players to SE and Telegram community.

9. Is your guild competitive, casual, or somewhere in between? Explain your answer. As we were born in 2017 this year we focused on developing the guild. For 2018 we already have a good structure, then we might be 50% focused on community, 50% on winning big tournaments.

10. What do you think makes your guild different or set apart from other guilds? Well, we have some members who really try to participate on SE community improvement. Kolodi made a great deckbuilder and an even better card bot for telegram; Vexmaw is physical SE card player specialist and try to bring new players on his city; Shytos wrote the Shadow Dragons Lore, and now is helping Gondorian with official SE Lore; Offspring hosts interguild and pop up tourneys;

11. What does your guild want to accomplish and be known for? We want to be known as the nicest guild in the whole community. We don’t want to be the “biggest winners”, or to have the highest amount of members. We want more, we want to be unique and recognized by that. That’s our legacy, to make SE a new place since when we came to the field.

We believe we are the most amazing guild in Shadow Era community

13. Are you guys a shadow era guild or do you cross into other games? Explain your answer. Focused on SE only.

14. What does your guild believe is the most important characteristic of winning matches in se? Probably the most important thing you need to learn is to Master your deck, in a way that, regardless of what your opponent is playing, you can adapt your play style to counter his main cards. And, tô due this, we recomand that you first should chose one hero and try to master all possibilities you can have with him.

If you think you are good enough to become a Dragon, call our leaders and join us.

GX (Next Generation)

Current leaders : GX Exile , Kaido , Shadowmoon and Grendel

Active members : around 35 members

3. No motto yet

Notable names :GX Exile, GXi FORTHEWATCH, GX Kaido

The guild was founded by Gx exile in July 2017 due to abandoning his old guild Da

This guild has its name because of an unexpected leave by Exile in his old guild, he promised to fix old issues in previous guild which made sense to name in Generation X ( New Generation )

7. Yes we are recruiting, we mainly are looking for active players both on tellegram and game, also that they have some competition in them

8. We push players to do their best and to act in both a respectable and mature manor to other players

9. We are semi - competitive guild we push for playing tourneys but it's not a must , mainly because we draw in alot of new players

10. We are mainly different then other guilds because we have a interesting and fun probationb period which also have ranks linked to them

11. We want to be known for having alot of great players, also we would like to be known for being a very fun and welcoming guild to be in

Some old history to this guild is that there was a split up between Exiles old guild that separated alot of players to different Guilds, the remaining created a temporary guild called MC until GX merged and reunited with them

13. We are mainly a SE guild but possibly down the road we will try other card games too

14. Most important thing to winning a guild is timing and patience, never give up and don't waste your cards

15. Join GX !!!
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-26-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please answer to the following questions, and let us know if you have any doubt:
    1. Current Leaders :
    17 indastria as president, followed by a council of 4 members, actually 17 paxvobiscum, 17 ghibo, 17 catenzo and 17 scop.

2. Active members :
    Actually a few, depending on available time. The guild is suffering the slow game development and many find that the app is obsolete for actual games. We were sad about promises done by wulven and not mantained. Many 17 players are now waiting the new cards release and new game modes playing other games.

3. Motto :
    The name itself is our motto. 1lluminati in 7enebris means enlightened in darkness (in latin).

4. Notable names :
    17 Ecl1pse, top 8 wc 2016
    17 ghibo, euro champ 2016
    17 paxvobiscum, top 8 wc 2015

17 Guild was founded at the start of 2014 by Pandevmonium (ex bp), Indastria, Dienece, Shining, Invernofreddo, Massidato.

Because in times of shadows there is need for light and 17 is the numerical way to say ITaly, and yes, formerly we are more than seventeen ��

We never recruited aggressively. If you speak italian and are active on our forum or telegram you can be part of our guild.

Have fun first. And we are a big family so you can speak of any problems. Even not related to shadow era. Competitive play comes after that.

Most players are casual. But we can become very competitive from time to time due to great exchange so you can see one of us raise to top supported by the rest of the guild.

Speaking italian is the big difference. We have a chat opened also to other guilds members if they can speak italian. So if you are Finnish for example and you speak italian, you can be part of the guild.

The main event we point is obviously the world championships. But we did well also in pro tour and major tournaments. Unfortunately this year (2017) real life took us away in many cases and we did not reach qualification.

It's all on our forum... se-italia.forumcommunity.net. The forum is the real historical memory of 1lluminati… if you can read italian you can find everything, from decks to lore, from strategy to personalized cards to... surprises!

We are mainly a se guild but we enjoy many other digital and phisical games. We are sparce in other games as we had not found a game that can attract us altogether.

Winning is important for morale but it’s more important to have fun by playing even unusual decks. Usually we do not play stall or mill decks in qm, but it’s a preference. If tournaments require them to be played we know them well enough…

We are doing our best, in game and in real life, we hope the SE community will grow and prosper.
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-26-2017 at 02:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My thoughts on each guild
    A1 is a very structured guild I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon, they were there since the beginning and will be there in the end, with some of the best players around I'd recommend this guild to anyone who has a learning drive to become the best player in the game.

TJ : I think in this guild it is a honor to have the TJ tag they don't recruit to often but if they welcome you to there guild it's because your good or have potential. It's a very competitive guild and have players at very high levels and the best part you feel like part of a team in there.

RS : It's a huge honor to join Rs if you get invited in this guild your a special breed and fit in with there guild. There name says it all Rising sun means teaching bad players become great one of the best guilds in training players in many tcgs.

BP: This guild in my opinion is the one that treats you like family the most, always a encouraging guild where ever they stopped playing the game or not they will still support you and recongnice you for your accomplishments.

17: This guild is specifically for italian players and a very competitive guild, I would really recommend this guikd if you speak italian although you don't have to join this guild if you are itilian.

Sk : This guild is definitely a good one to join if you like to be different. This guild is so diverse from the others but very encouraging as well, they are always trying to find new ways to do things and it keeps the guild very interesting.

BT: This guild is for those who think highly of themselves. This guild loves when the become victorious and celebrates when they do. There motto says it all no remorse, no fear and no pity they never back down from a challenge and are fearless in battle I'd very much recommend this guild to certain players.

Ka and xy: I would definitely recommend this guild to Chinese players both guilds are tight nit groups that love to have fun and play the game of shadow era, this guild is a little more casual but they still have some of the best competitive players in the game.

SD : Anyone who is a new player that loves and wants to help support this game I'd recommend this guild to, this guild wants to upmost keep the game going as long as it can and have players from all over the world with different talents.

Gx: This guild is known for the next generation of players and the future of the game. They support the game and encourage players to be competitive if they can. They try to look for new players while keeping veteran players as leaders. If you don't think you belong anywhere else I'd recommend this guild
    Last edited by Harmony; 12-26-2017 at 02:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Inactive guilds
    Will come in time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Excelent job, my friend!
    I know how much of energy you have put on it, and the result is awesome.

Well done, and thx for doing that for the community.
    I believe it will be good specially for new players to know more about the guilds world.

Enviado de meu LG-K220 usando Tapatalk
    Shadow Dragons

Arch Dragon

Founder of the Shadow Dragons Guild

"Sky above us
    Earth below us
    Fire within us"

Telegram: @shadowdragons
    Shadow Dragons Website
    Shadow Dragon Forum
    Shadow Dragons Guild Thread
    Decklists: Shadow Rockers