4 x Shard of Power
    3 x Synchronicity
    3 x Bad Santa
    2 x Sacrificial Lamb
    2 x Mind Control
    2 x Ley Line Nexus

Armor:

3 x Necromancer’s Shroud

Sideboard: Max Out cards already in the deck/play with their totals. Also Mind Control to murder allies that are ruining your fun (Brax) but just remember MC is not a win condition and it is expensive. Play it sparingly. Eternal Renewal is a good option for late game health, as it’s possible you have 10+ cards in your graveyard.

How it plays: the whole point of this deck is draw to 7 almost every turn, sacrifice every turn, so you can get out Super Focus+Shard of Power and attack straight to the hero with hasted allies and their combos. I have to play around with the numbers of each card but the point is you’re in a race from the very beginning. Your allies won’t get to stay on the board for a second turn so maximize their potential and take some damage if it means you have to take a turn to set up. Mind Control is to kill their ugliest ally that has potential to out race you, not your haste allies.

You need to get T2 Bazaar T3 Shard of Power and T4 Super Focus. It’s difficult to pull off, and might not even happen but I’ve cut the deck to 40/44 and 4 slotted each one so you have the best chance. Frostmare can be played for free on T4. After that you’re on your own.

The combos!!!

Shard of Power+Super Focus: This is the main objective of this deck and needs to be in play at all costs. +4 attack and everything has one health. Your two main allies have haste and one health anyway, no problem there.

Slingblade+Frostmare: I love this little combo and it works even better when you are ignoring their allies. Pop in Frostmare and attack. Then pop slingblade in, take mare out and then remove sling with lamb or sync to do another 5 damage. It’s possible you paid a total of 3cc for 10 dmg! You also either set yourself up to do it again or you drew 3 cards. Nice! This works well with Krygon too, but not nearly as cheap.

Necromancer’s Shroud+Frostmare: helps you pull out and haste frostmare’s that died earlier in battle. Basically 3cc for 5dmg and you can combo with slingblade to do it again or put another shroud in play so it doesn’t kill the Frostmare. Sac Lamb can get this combo moving/get only one ally in play.

Synchronicity+Draw+SuperShard: Use Sync to make sure there’s not only one ally on the field for Focus, but that your ally doesn’t die immediately (even a shrouded Frostmare). You can use your draw in Bad Santa to pull it right back out. This can lead to some extended damage combos late game when you’re dropping multiple Frostmares/Krygons in one turn. This also helps you lock your opponent’s deck down too (keep 7 in their hand and they cant draw and not to mention the card locking them might be a 2-3cc ally.)

Rampant Krygon+Shard of Power: Use Krygon’s ability to make sure he’s the only ally out for the +2 from shroud. Also use it to ping opponents who may he screwing with you. This combines nicely with Shroud too, because you can swing with frost, kill it with krygon, swing with krygon and shroud in a Frostmare.

Cards to watch:

Aldmor Scout - does basically the same thing as shroud but maybe better? Hmm. It takes the “freebie” value of Frostmare but adds in a seek feature.

Dark Flayer for defender. Pretty basic premise here. Make a high penalty to kill an ally.

Credit: Although I came across it myself and edited it to my liking I’ve heard A1 Bylejack came up with the idea behind this and he’s to blame for the loss in the middle of a Gravebella win streak.
    Last edited by Killtrend; 12-26-2017 at 10:29 PM.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wouldn't cads like containment water tech this deck to much? Also some cards like that fire bow or even bra might cause a issue as well? It's a great rush build but I would add mind control and some item removal so teching is no issue

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    Wouldn't cads like containment water tech this deck to much? Also some cards like that fire bow or even bra might cause a issue as well? It's a great rush build but I would add mind control and some item removal so teching is no issue
    Yeah, they would. You’ll learn as you make more and more decks that you can’t answer everything. If CW was the meta you couldn’t run Shard at all, hence I wouldn’t even bother with this build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A1 Elder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i must say i think the necro shroud frostmare slingblade combo is extremely clever nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    i must say i think the necro shroud frostmare slingblade combo is extremely clever nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It’s clever for sure, but I have to practice more with it because I always seem to make moves out of order and lose out on tons of damage. Meh. Lots of potential. Thanks!
    A1 Elder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    add shriek of revulsion instead of Synchronicity and voila'!

btw funny combo deck but nothing doable in competitive play. maybe this would be a good campaign deck maybe

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdoom View Post
    add shriek of revulsion instead of Synchronicity and voila'!

btw funny combo deck but nothing doable in competitive play. maybe this would be a good campaign deck maybe
    Works fine in campaign. Easy wins. Works well at 230ish where i was building it, just takes a lot of practice. I don’t recommend removing Sync because you need focus to have only one ally out. I’ll put a video up eventually.
    A1 Elder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    I like every deck of you. nice built
    You. You’re too kind. Thank you!
    A1 Elder