Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

all decks/cards gone..

hi there,

am i the only one missing all of his cards.
    same saved login as usual, but everythings gone. so roughly 15 euro just gone away;(

now there is a new profile with my OLD email adress ( same password etc. ) level 0, 0 games played, 0 exp, 0 cards. i also could take my old name...

need some help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Okay don't go posting your emails in this thread people, just email support@shadowera.com. I have to go collapse into bed now (2:30am here) but I'll continue restores and answering emails in the morning. Ironically, our new full-time Community Manager is only starting next week. FML.

Because the power outage affected the whole data center in Fremont CA, it took out all our database servers at the same time and corrupted the db. After repairing, it appears that some people who kept trying to log in at that time and getting errors were rewarded with their data being wiped. (Thanks, mysql.)

The new estimate of affected customers is around 150. Backups are there and full purchase logs are there, so worst case scenario is you might loose an hour or two of exp if you were playing before the outage.
    What that guy said.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    same here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no answer. i am angry....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    cant play for 36hours now...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They're a small indie studio based out in Vietnam and a big game publishing house so give them some time as I'm sure they're trying their best to resolve everyone's account. With the people that have had their account resetted due to the power outage, you pretty much can't even play until it's fixed and it sucks and they're have this in mind and are trying to bring order back again.

The last estimate put it at around 150 accounts but they will get to your account eventually and you'll be able to play again soon.