Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Curse of the Aldmor prevents them healing and removing their allies from their grave will reduce available healing.
    First, this statement is insulting in that it reads like I do not know how to play Shadow Era. I do not need to be reminded that less allies in grave equals less healing.

1 card. Really? That is not a viable argument against the over powered nature of this card. Not only does Elemental have access to Energy Discharge and Energy Extraction to kill their own ally, they also have access to the shadow ability Sacrificial Lamb.

Also, the only class that can effectively utilize that card are Warriors with Crippling Blow, Aldmor Disruptor and maybe Priests with Zails Hynm. That means you must spend resources for 2 different attachments on one ally in order to halt that healing. This is simply not a viable option or strategy.

Also, how many options are there to remove allies from the grave? Homunculous can do a decent job and there are a few allies like Death Collector and Spirit Warden that can do one at a time. If they live.

I suppose "technically" i was wrong. There are options to keep it from occurring. However, the suggestion that the existence of this card is somehow a huge oversight on my part and something that should be used to combat Soul Reaper is not legitimate to tailor your deck around.
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 03-06-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    "Is he a man? Or, is he a mango?" - Gondorian

Join our Telegram Community.

Join Shadow Era on Social Media: Facebook|Twitter

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    First, this statement is insulting in that it reads like I do not know how to play Shadow Era. I do not need to be reminded that less allies in grave equals less healing.

I suppose "technically" i was wrong. There are options to keep it from occurring.
    Indeed, you said "nothing" could be done to prevent it. I don't know why that was taken as an insult or suggestion you don't know how to play SE. I think it was just you wrote something quickly.