Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bloodletting Bracers

Since we want ravagers to eat away at their heroes health (Feasterling change T_T) we might as well have something in place that actually gives you some benefit.

Bloodletting Bracers

(bloodletting was an old practice where doctors would open a vein in an attempt to remove "Bad Blood" to heal their patients. I thought it was fitting for this as damage is taken to help troops in play)

Hero Item - Armor

Usable Classes: Warrior and Wulven

3cc 4 Durability 0 defense

At the end of your turn, if your hero received sustain damage, Bloodletting Bracers loses 1 durability and the friendly Ravager with lowest attack gains one base attack.

1 Durability: Target Ally gains Sustain 1HP

I gave it no defensive value as I see this already giving great assistance. No need for any additional benefit.

I like the idea of giving yourself some benefit from that dang Sustain damage. I also like the idea of giving opponents allies Sustain to maybe get a sneaky ping damage win.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 11-29-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is this restricted to any class?

This could actually increase stall at some point.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post
    Is this restricted to any class?

This could actually increase stall at some point.
    I felt that it was more in line with Warrior and Wulven flavor. I will edit my above post to restrict it to those classes.

What is you general idea though on the card? do you like the idea or does it just seem so stupid you kick yourself for spending the time to read/comment on it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Feast would be insane

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    I felt that it was more in line with Warrior and Wulven flavor. I will edit my above post to restrict it to those classes.

What is you general idea though on the card? do you like the idea or does it just seem so stupid you kick yourself for spending the time to read/comment on it.
    I like sync and combo. So any card that boosts those things is welcome to me. I think it's dangerous to get it to wulven because of moonstsallker. He will ping opponent allies with it. I like to see Hunter's having it, but not wulvens.

I think its a good idea cause you have to manage the sustains carefully or you will die fast. So it will be interesting to see it in play.

Good idea. Like the introduction to. I'm a big History lover.

Ps. As I said, combo and sync are the funny part of this. So I would also like to see more sync on ambush and steadfast. But let's focus, for now, on the above.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post
    I like sync and combo. So any card that boosts those things is welcome to me. I think it's dangerous to get it to wulven because of moonstsallker. He will ping opponent allies with it. I like to see Hunter's having it, but not wulvens.

I think its a good idea cause you have to manage the sustains carefully or you will die fast. So it will be interesting to see it in play.

Good idea. Like the introduction to. I'm a big History lover.

Ps. As I said, combo and sync are the funny part of this. So I would also like to see more sync on ambush and steadfast. But let's focus, for now, on the above.
    I liked the synergy of giving this to Warriors because you could give an opposing ally sustain and cast Crippling Blow on that ally giving you effectively a DoT spell for warriors.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    I liked the synergy of giving this to Warriors because you could give an opposing ally sustain and cast Crippling Blow on that ally giving you effectively a DoT spell for warriors.
    This can be very interesting for vess.