Close

View Poll Results: What is your opinion on the current state of yahari?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • It should be tweaked

0 0%
  • It should be remade completely

0 0%
  • It is fine as is

8 100.00%
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Yahari Valley of Doom

I would like to see this location get a rejig. The non controller side has little benefit to activation, and flipping the location is useless if your opponent is not using allies and is using some sort of stall deck. If we don't see this location redesigned, my first suggestion would be to make it so that allies are shuffled into their respective owner's decks, rather than exiled.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    4se is a lot for activation. You could make the argument that it is better than hero abilities that cost 4 se but it also takes a spot in your deck and the non controller ability can hurt control decks (the only type that runs this) pretty bad. I say leave as is.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was on the side of changing the location as well. However, I can see now that my viewpoint is biased because I am an ally deck playing individual. Of course I would not like this card.

I guess I can see the need for it in the game. there are so many early game options ally wise that there should be some kind of counter for them.

It really hurts me to say such a thing... but I would have to say I am on the side of "It is fine as is" as well -_-

Someone shoot me T_T