Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Deckbuilder search by ability of a card or attack type

Hi everyone!! Nice to see the game is progressing and we have new cards!! ! On to the topic , is there a way to search in the deckbuilder or/ and in the merchant for cards based of their abilities or attack type? Typing defender only shows me valiant defender.also a minor issue , why some new uncommon cards cost 800 g like the new rare cards eg resolute horn bear? Thanks for reading .

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MegasAlexandros View Post
    Hi everyone!! Nice to see the game is progressing and we have new cards!! ! On to the topic , is there a way to search in the deckbuilder or/ and in the merchant for cards based of their abilities or attack type? Typing defender only shows me valiant defender.also a minor issue , why some new uncommon cards cost 800 g like the new rare cards eg resolute horn bear? Thanks for reading .
    Resolute Hornbeam was mispriced as a Rare. I've fixed it now. Unfortunately, you can't search by attack type at the moment or by ability text - only by the card names. We will need to add this capability for better filters and searching in a future update.