Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Card Bug List - 3.52

Hi all,

v3.52 was just released with 13 new Campaign cards, 16 balance changes, some card bug fixes and a few other improvements.

Hopefully, all was implemented perfectly, but there are probably some bugs lurking in there somewhere, waiting to be discovered and reported by our very helpful community.

That's where you come in! Please report card bugs that you find in 3.52 on this thread, ideally with a reference to a match that took place (names of both players) and any details that might be relevant to the bug happening.

If you aren't sure something is a bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first. If you are not using 3.52, please see other bug threads for whether your bug has already been found and fixed.

Please note: If you have experienced a bug that isn't related to a card or group of cards behaving incorrectly, it's best to put that in its own thread. I'm tracking incorrect card behaviour here and then fixing accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation with this.

KNOWN REPORTED CARD BUGS IN 3.52

SE-1109 - Viska's ability doesn't work against 1 attack weapon when friendly Kion earlier in SRO (fixed in 3.53)

SE-1110 - Rampage should heal hero from ally killed by Energy Extraction before hero takes damage. (fixed in 3.53)

SE-1111 - Darklight Timelord is incorrectly coded with Sword attack. (to be fixed in 3.53)

SE-1112 - Incendiary Curse is damaging original owner of item rather than controller at time of destruction. (to be fixed in 3.53)

SE-971 - Bazaar draws cards before effects triggered by Crescendo destruction have finished. (Requires major overhaul of turn-ending and turn-starting code, so deferred for now, but we might finally prioritise it.)

SE-998 - Eternal Troll killed at the end of turn sometimes behaves as though killed at start of the next. (See above.)

SE-1020 - Hit List can be activated when an opposing Twilight died at the end of opponent's turn and was revived by Twilight Eidolon. (See above.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Resolute Horny bear (much better name imo)
    I had 2 on board and empty hand and draw one card at the end of the turn. I guess code is something like if hornybear on board and empty hand then draw card which is done in order the allies are placed, but still is this right or not?
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Card Bug List - 3.52

Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Resolute Horny bear (much better name imo)
    I had 2 on board and empty hand and draw one card at the end of the turn. I guess code is something like if hornybear on board and empty hand then draw card which is done in order the allies are placed, but still is this right or not?
    They have to trigger one at a time, so the condition isn't met for the second one. Nice try, but this was taken into account with the balancing.

If it was the same time exactly they would both try taking the same top card. Pretend that's what happened if you want.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The deck builder interface isn't always showing up when I load a deck. I even tried clearing it and picking a new hero it still didn't show up. Apparently, reloading fixes it. I don't know if it's able to be duplicated but these were my steps: 1. Went straight to merchant screen searched for Karl and Scourge. 2. Used the menu and selected deck. At that point there was no Filter tab on the right.

Could It b e on my end?
    Last edited by Jari; 11-23-2017 at 06:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    The deck builder interface isn't always showing up when I load a deck. I even tried clearing it and picking a new hero it still didn't show up. Apparently, reloading fixes it. I don't know if it's able to be duplicated but these were my steps: 1. Went straight to merchant screen searched for Karl and Scourge. 2. Used the menu and selected deck. At that point there was no Filter tab on the right.

Could It b e on my end?
    I can't reproduce via those steps but maybe others can?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Found a little bug in the interaction of Kion and Viska passives. If Viska attacks into a hero who has a weapon that deals 1 dmg she doesnt get Kions dmg reduction. You can see that happen in my game vs T0s3k around turn 11 (twice).
    IGN: BP AmberFade
    TG: @AmberFade

WotBP Trophy Room:Achievements
    Legendary Blademaster of Gaderi
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberFade View Post
    Found a little bug in the interaction of Kion and Viska passives. If Viska attacks into a hero who has a weapon that deals 1 dmg she doesnt get Kions dmg reduction. You can see that happen in my game vs T0s3k around turn 11 (twice).
    Confirmed. That's a bug and I can fix for 3.53. One to be aware of for WC2017. Thanks for reporting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

logan campaign
    map 1
    mission 8 (gwen)
    star 1

gwen’s picture is not shown during dialog scene

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Card Bug List - 3.52

nvr
    Last edited by Buqs; 01-10-2018 at 07:28 AM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gotta say, its good to see this thread isn't being posted to every thirty seconds.
    ~~Ace