Backstab x4
    Stop Thief x4

Items

The Last Harvest x4
    Hit List x4
    Ill-Gotten Gains x4

Weapon

Anklebreaker x4

Played a few rounds with it against AI. Good enough to beat the 3-star campaigns. Key to this deck is good draw as you will be growing your resources at a fast pace with Eastroad Bandit + Backstab combo. The Last Harvest and Brigand Captain helps with the generally low attack values of your Outlaw allies. Sac only until you have 4 res. The rest can be grown from Bandit. IGG and Hit List are your main draw engine and they synergize well with either Eastroad Bandit killing things or Caravan Smuggler dying. Don't be afraid to use Smuggler to attack into weapons or allies as his function is similar to Devoted Knight. If everything else goes south, you have Anklebreaker to regain board control.

I'm not totally happy with 40+ cards but idk which card to take out yet. Would need a few more matches in QM to find out what the meta is like to adjust this deck.

The best start to this deck is

T1 Last Harvest
    T2 Caravan Smuggler
    T3 Eastroad Bandit
    T4 Backstab + Hit List
    T5 Hasted Winthill Assailer + ability
    T6 Brigand Captain
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the deck, I play a similar outlaw deck but with 3 of each, add 3 bandits, poison for my anklebreaker and I use Garth