Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Dark Riding Hood Special

You might be aware we have a special Legendary card coming in v3.52, as part of the Campaign set, dedicated to someone very special we lost just over a year ago. (Side note: You can actually play with the new Campaign cards and balance changes over on the Test Server right now!)

Well, when I commissioned the special artwork for it, I thought it looked so good that it would make a great playmat ... and it really does!

Since getting it made, I was caught in a dilemma about how we should get it out there, but I took advice from some people very close to our very own Dark Riding Hood and they said she would have wanted to be a monthly special (she always bought them all) and have the proceeds go into our development budget.

So here we are! I give to you, the Dark Riding Hood Exclusive bundle, which includes the following:

* 2700 shadow crystals

* 2 Pick a Cards (get any 2 foils or other cards found in booster packs, including Legendaries, Lost Lands, and the new Campaign cards once released!)

* Exclusive, limited time card sleeves and matching playmat! (Priceless! And yes, you will get to use them forever)

Please note that this offer will only be available until December 14th, when our next monthly bundle will replace it.

How to buy on iOS/Android: Head to the Bundle Offers section of the in-app Merchant and you will see it there.

How to buy on PC/Mac: Do the same, but clicking on it will bring up the online store page.

Direct store link: http://www.shadowera.com/store/index...roducts_id=578

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I purchased this today and when I try to use my pick 2 it keeps saying the cards can't be foiled but the cards were from a list of available foils I found on the forumn. I was also wondering if its possible to get a Jericho Spellbane alt art foil with this and what the number for that would be for that if I can. Thank You.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaria View Post
    I purchased this today and when I try to use my pick 2 it keeps saying the cards can't be foiled but the cards were from a list of available foils I found on the forumn. I was also wondering if its possible to get a Jericho Spellbane alt art foil with this and what the number for that would be for that if I can. Thank You.
    Hi. It turns out the list of cards within the script that decides which are Exclusives or not is wrong. I've sent you a PM with a workaround for now, though I didn't know about your interest in Jericho alt-art when I first replied to it. (Choose Dark Prophecies 207.)

If anyone else has issues picking their cards in the mean time, they can PM me for a workaround too. I don't know if I will have time to fix up the web page proper today and I certainly wouldn't want to wait that long to use my bling!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Done, tyvm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is this card in honor of Caitlyn0? I think it's a nice gesture!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that this ends on 14th December!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I haven’t seen this card until now. She’s like a reverse Bella; arguably better card draw, worse attack. Interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend