Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No reduction, anyone who abuses it should just be reported. Complex games take some time I will often have many options and think until timer turns red

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    No reduction, anyone who abuses it should just be reported. Complex games take some time I will often have many options and think until timer turns red
    Agree. Don't know about reporting but maybe the disconnection time should be cut down, that's what makes games longer (people disconnecting and reconnecting every turn)
    Last edited by Wimbled; 11-18-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the turn timer is fine. The only thing I would like is for the timer to be removed from custom games

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Intresting point. I think that curent system is ok. And is ok If some changes are made.
    I belive that some decks and games dont need too much times to make plays, u only need to play ur deck cards and "the plan Works fine", overise, some decks and games ( great tournaments in special) the best thing to do is not só obvious, or u must to plain in a long range of turns (u play now, to have advantage in 2 or more turns), and because of this, a short time can be a issue.
    Imo If have to much players complaining about the actual system, a good change is: ONE MINUT per turn and adictionals 10 seconds per Card. But in my opinion, the curent system is perfect as It is.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh thank god you brought this up Gondo this has been on my mind for awhile. There most definitely should be a change... if someone wants to be an ass (or even if unintentional) they can make the match take way too long. I'm not opposed to the system as is but there should probably be a hard cap, and also maybe even a system in place that will lower this hard cap if you exceed a certain limit too many times.

Im thining a hard cap of about 3:30 minutes. If you exceed 3:15 3 times in a row or more than 6 times in match cut that players cap to 2:15 - 2:30.

Also give the opponent of the offender an option to wave this penalty. If they feel like being nice or understand that it probably wasn't intentional they can press decline and then everyone is happy.
    Last edited by Nijjis; 11-22-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about 50 second per turn + 5 seconds/card in hand at the start of the turn? And another +15 seconds per card played

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the idea of 60s +10s per move. As a not so good player, it sometimes takes me a bit to read the cards my opponent has played during his turn (by the way, players should be allowed to click on the cards to see them during opponent's turn).
    No cuts to turn timer if nothing has been played. It happens too often in normal circumstances, both in early game and in a heavy control game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I’d prefer the current system though I often get upset when opponent make his move too slow.
    However there are circumstances that I have to check both players’ graveyard and make difficult decisions based on a lot of calculations of everything.
    Simply cut the turn time clock won’t be the best answer to stop people from slow play, but will influence the decisions in key turns.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I play slow only when I read my opponent's cards during my turn like a lot of people I guess. so the solution in not in reducing the timer...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It would help if we could read cards in graveyards and on board during our opponent's turn
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn