Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Help beating Elementalis (Hard) using Lance

he rushes too hard and Lance can't keep up. Elementalis starts the board with 2 elementals and 1 gravebone and that is just too hard to overcome. by turn 2, his elementals are a 5/5. how the heck do you stop that? i tried black garb but that just fell apart quickly. Lance has nothing too fast that can counter an aggro like this.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Try Lay Low Lance that also runs rain delays. So Lay Low, Rain Delay, Shrine of Negatia, Smoke Screen, Knight of Unaxio, Justicar's Cape and some draw. So you switch every turn between Rain Delay/Lay Low/Smoke Screen until you get 7 resources to play Knight and Lay Low and then chain Shrine/Lay Low and Cape to kill Elementalis.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    doesn't work. you need a stupidly lucky draw to even make it to 7 res.
    Want to Join A1?

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well that is how I beat it and actually beat all heroes the same way on Lance and Serena maps. So it is def possible. You dont need stupidly lucky draws if you keep your deck size as low as possible. On campaign you can use 30 card deck. Out of those 30 cards 12 can be used to stall opponent + 4 Shrines of Negatia to bounce Rain Delay/Lay Low.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just checked and had this deck loaded:

Hero: Lance Shadowstalker

Allies (4):
    4x Knight of Unaxio ~120g

Abilities (23):
    4x Shrine of Negatia ~200g
    3x Word of the Prophet ~500g
    4x Rain Delay ~90g
    4x Bad Santa ~460g
    4x Lay Low ~100g
    4x Smoke Screen ~200g

Items (12):
    4x Loom of Fate ~120g
    4x Bazaar ~100g
    1x Storm Coat ~200g
    3x Justicar's Cape ~300g

40 cards ~ 8360g

Although its prob not exact list used to beat elementalis. You do need t1 Loom, t2 Rain, t3 Lay Low, t4 Rain/Bazaar or Smoke Screen.

Capture.jpg
    Last edited by Veles; 11-12-2017 at 10:30 AM.

― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh, so you can load as low as 30 cards? i was limiting myself to 40.

edit: thanks. i finally beat it. the key is bazaar. you need constant draw and constant sac to quickly get to high res. just stall as long as you can until you can get knight down. i used sinkhole instead of bad santa so i can whittle down his elementals while delaying the game.
    Last edited by Jao; 11-13-2017 at 01:41 AM.
    Want to Join A1?