Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Streaming Xcom to Destroy My Insomnia

As the video below will explain, I've been having trouble sleeping and I'm going to be streaming Xcom 2 daily to try and get myself on a better schedule since I love playing the game and want to play through it again. I also think it will be fun to play it again with you guys as a part of my army! Please watch the video for more explanation on how you can join in rather you can be a part of the stream or not since I will also upload the VODs on my Youtube channel. (that explanation is at 0:00 - 7:03, and 59:07 till the end of the video). If you don't know what this game is, then 7:03-59:07 is me going through the game's opening and tutorial. If you want to be a soldier, please use the template below to join in!

Stream will most likely start on Tuesday November 14, 2017

Example Post:

Name: Triton Baldwin (Please don't use your real name, if you can't think of one, leave blank)
    Nickname: Demnchi
    First Choice of Class: Templar - (Path Preference) Energy Blade Path
    Second Choice of Class: Ranger - Sword Damage Path
    Nationality: United States
    Last edited by Demnchi; 11-11-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel