Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Feasterling is still great.Loom of fate are amazing in rush aramia.Dark riding hood in all wulven decks, for example she will be great in wulven vess with traitor,renegedes,DRH mulligan+free blood franzy and will to fight on her.About legendary Vull can be placed in bloodfang deck.About Kion im still thinking.In most decks Nathanian and Oliver looks better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi all!

We started out only revealing a subset of the planned changes to ensure there was more focused feedback on them and to get input on a potential change to Skervox. But now it's time to reveal all the changes, since it's less than two weeks until the WC2017 Regionals and the intention is to have v3.52 released before then. So consider this a heads-up.

Note: Since the poll on Skervox has not finished yet, and it's looking more people are against it than for it, it's not mentioned here. We reserve the right to make additional changes as required before release!

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NEW CAMPAIGN CARDS COMING IN v3.52. They will be available in Campaign booster packs and usable in multiplayer from the outset.

SHATTERED FATES

Sorcerer of Endia - Ability changed to "0: If a player controls at least 3 items and/or abilities, you may exile one of them and Sorcerer of Endia is returned to your hand at the end of the turn." Time will only tell if this change is enough to counter stall meta so unfortunatelly more testing on playerbase is needed. Certainly a step ahead as the nerf experiment on this and Vermin card clearly showed (everyone remembers this was to be partly for a test, right?) that 4 items makes these cards of little use. If this test also fails, I d say next step should be 3 items, on summon destroy 1 but make this ally go to grave like Artful Squire.

Rapacious Vermin - Ability changed to "Sustain: 1HP. 2: If a player controls at least 3 items and/or abilities, you may destroy one of them and Rapacious Vermin takes 1 damage." Same as above but looks much better for practical use, great for aggro decks, Ravager (with/without self damage theme), should nicely couple with Thriss Demolitionist in deck to do ID. I m very eager to see how meta with this redesigned Vermin will look like

Please note the above are no longer on-summon abilities but activated abilities.

Wave Collapse - Casting cost reduced to 3cc (from 4cc). Will certainly make Elemental decks much better. Maybe we ll see Elementalis Batoning for extra draw with this? Could be fun. On the other hand it might turn up OP, especially in Praxix with Mimic so it needs to be monitored

Loom of Fate - Casting cost increased to 2cc (from 1cc). Durability set to 3 durability. Ability changed to "1D: All players draw a card."Interesting change especially that it allows for T3 ally and draw opening

Griffoncrest Dagger - Ability changed to "While you have fewer than 4 cards in your hand, Griffoncrest Dagger has +1 attack."Very good buff, should make this underused card finally usable (and probably widespread now)

Looter's Baton - Durability increased to 5D (from 4D). Kind of addressed it in Wave Collapse - in itself not some great change but maybe with Wave Collapse it will pan out. Still I think it would perform much better at 2att and 3durability. 1att is just too little to make impact

LOST LANDS

Unaxio Squire - Attack reduced to 0sword (from 1sword).
    Ability changed to "Meek (this ally can't attack heroes). 0: Until the start of your next turn, target friendly ally has +2 attack."Nice small buff, allows more flexibility

Feasterling - Ability changed to "Sustain: 1HP. 0: Feasterling has +2 attack until the end of the turn, and your hero takes 1 damage."Small nerf, I don't think it was needed but I guess all "nerf OP Feasterling" crowd took their toll

Aldmor Sentry - Casting cost increased to 5cc (from 3cc). Attack increased to 3sword (from 2sword). Health increased to 6HP (from 4HP).Can't even imagine what this might bring. I guess I just need to wait and see

Sosilo: Brothers' Landing - Turn number increased to T5 (from T4).Maybe it s needed for too fast OTK Lay Low Lance but imo the real change this location needs is limit to draw 2 cards max per turn. Infinite deck digging is what is most OP here and shouldn't be allowed.

CAMPAIGN

Red-Eyed Worg - Ability cost reduced to 1cc (from 2cc).Very nice. Should finally become moderately useful ally. Also expect some crazy interactions if self-damage Ravager theme gets buffed enough to become valid playstyle

Great Bear - Ability changed to "Great Bear has +2 attack while attacking allies with cost 4 or less".Super cool change. I want this guy in my decks immediately. Just feast on this 4cc and less crowd, lol. Great Bear became really great now.

Winthill Assailer - Attack reduced to 2sword (from 3sword). Health increased to 5HP (from 4HP).Should be better as its primary functioning got buffed with more survivability

Masked Bandit - Attack reduced to 1sword (from 2sword). Ability changed to "Masked Bandit has +1 attack while attacking. When your turn ends while Masked Bandit is damaged, he is shuffled into his owner's deck."Again catering to nerf crowd but maybe justified along with Feasterling nerf? I appreciate these 2 changes for being 2 surgical cuts to promote wider choice of 2cc allies use. Just a slight touch to make them a tad less appealing

As always, your feedback is appreciated. Please try to stay constructive.
    All in all interesting changes, I can't wait to have them in game. Lastly I'll use this chance to press for this extremly important change for benefit of whole game:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....d=1#post607132

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3cc Wave collapse might be problematic. Antimatter+3cc WC at 6 resource actually makes a huge difference in gameplay. I’d add 4 of it in an aggressive death race discard Zaladar, replacing some MCs.
    Last edited by Kylt; 11-15-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    3cc Wave collapse might be problematic. Antimatter+3cc WC at 6 resource actually makes a huge difference in gameplay. I’d add 4 of it in an aggressive death race discard Zaladar, replacing some MCs.
    Based on all the feedback we got, from theory and playing, the buff of Wave Collapse to 3cc has been scrapped. Sorry to all those who were looking forward to it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Based on player feedback from above and the public Test Server, all the originally previewed changes have been kept for v3.52 live release except for the Wave Collapse cost reduction to 3cc, which was instead changed as follows:

Wave Collapse - Ability changed to "Target opposing ally has its health and base attack reduced to 1. All players discard a card from their deck."

We also added two more changes based on playtesting with the campaign cards on the Test Server:

Sword of Might - Ability changed to "Sword of Might has +2 attack while attacking allies with cost 5 or greater."

Anmor: Garina Road - Turn number increased to T5 (from T4).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Based on player feedback from above and the public Test Server, all the originally previewed changes have been kept for v3.52 live release except for the Wave Collapse cost reduction to 3cc, which was instead changed as follows:

Wave Collapse - Ability changed to "Target opposing ally has its health and base attack reduced to 1. All players discard a card from their deck."
    thats too bad

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    These changes are now finalised, so I've made a new thread and closed this one.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....anges-for-3-52

Thanks again to all who gave feedback.