Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A Legend Rises needs a change

The fact that it gets to ignore all attatchments and also get a att and hp buff is to much.

Make it cost 3 but also to remove all abilities of ally. Keeps hp att buff.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Agreed! Enough with the warrior hate in the game!
    Or at least give Cripple Blow an extra ability to make the ally and his attachments non-targetable (like selfishness)
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP Holy Punisher View Post
    Agreed! Enough with the warrior hate in the game!
    Or at least give Cripple Blow an extra ability to make the ally and his attachments non-targetable (like selfishness)
    Its not the targeting thats the problem.
    Its that a legend rises ignores all atattchments, gives att hp buff, and still able to use abilities.

There needs to be a change. Warriors dont get kill cards like everyone else. This one card can garuntee a loss to warriors who use crippling blow.

If a legend rises made ally lose all passive and activated abilities it be fair for a cost of 4

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is one of the only ways to get past Zails Hymn so that would be lost if the attachment immunity was dropped.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the popularity of this card is very low. the decks that use it have only 1 or 2 copies of the card. its the attachment immunity that the player adds it for, the buff just helps them make the decision to make room for the card. when i have used it, i generally sac it because i would rather play another ally instead. its rare to get a good shot at using it for tempo gain.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaria View Post
    This is one of the only ways to get past Zails Hymn so that would be lost if the attachment immunity was dropped.
    It still would ignore all attachments but remove abilities of ally it was used on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's unique isn't that enough? There are ways to get rid of it as well ,like Spectral Sabre which is a warrior weapon and sever ties.
    Last edited by Jari; 11-11-2017 at 12:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First of all (for the record), I was being sarcastic here.

Second, I can't see how this card is a problem. It works only against Warriors and Zail Hymn/Captured Prey which are not used that much in the first place. Lets see if Warriors will be around with the current (apparent) buff to Vermin/SoE, otherwise there is not a reason to include ALR at all.

Third, I don't get how removing passive abilities fits with the theme of the card. I see the same players using very different criteria for cards when they suit them compared to when they are hurting their hero. @Fristar I noticed you were all about the Warrior class theme the other day. How a card called A Legend Rises should strip down your ally from his/her passive abilities?

Fourth, although limited, the proposed change can cause "problems" with negative passives removed like Meek, Sustain, self-inflicted damage (e.g. Minotaur), etc.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO