Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Campaign on Hard

Need some help....I have been playing Gwen Hero in hard part of campaign an can't seem to beat Boris....He is last one to beat to get the foil chest for this level...
    It is the Boris where he starts off with 3 Ally's in play with the boost card in Support...
    Any advice or good deck builds that can have a chance....please post or let me know....I have tried everything but the kitchen sink an just can't beat him....lol
    Mike

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I forgot if Boris plays any high cost allies, but if he is not build your deck with 4x Rain Delay, 4x Into the Forest, 4x Yahari: Valley of Doom, 4x Bazaar, 4x Shrine of Negatia. You hide and wait for AI to play his 3cc or less allies and then use Yahari to clear them in one go. Or you ignore his board and just hide and hit hero with a weapon. So something like: 4x Bazzar, 4x Rain Delay, 4x Shrine of Negatia, 4x Into the Forest, 4x Rapid Fire, 4x Bad Santa, 4x Weevil tipped Crossbow, couple of Aldmor Accelerato, maybe Special Delivery, one Sever Ties for Enrage if he plays it. Keep your deck to 30 cards so you can get needed cards on time.
    Last edited by Veles; 11-09-2017 at 04:20 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx, used a hybrid of that an was able to finally beat him an get a foil WotF ��
    Now need to beat Ter...on other campaign to get foil.....tough going there to....it's always the last one that makes things hard...lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    He starts with 1 health allies...use Kris, retreat, ffm to help early...I didn't find any hard campaign to actually be hard after small deck tech for each.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is this fair game?

six Sparks.jpg

If yes, I wanna it too...

DocXTC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anyone beat Amber on Hard using Boris? She starts with JD, RW, and Zoe Silversmith.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    Anyone beat Amber on Hard using Boris? She starts with JD, RW, and Zoe Silversmith.
    Yes . I lost almost 6 to 7 times . Then i tried with raindelay and shrine for first 4 turns and then using yahari valley of doom . I was able to win that game .

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk

Junior Member Serine Protease 23's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DocXTC View Post
    six Sparks.jpg

If yes, I wanna it too...

DocXTC
    LOL

Include Platinum Chainmail might help

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is there a comprehensive list of decks for campaign mode anywhere? Or is it trial and error? It has been a minute since I played SE, and this campaign mode is news to me.
    Last edited by fyrfytr998; 01-22-2019 at 04:31 PM.
    I'm old, experienced, and usually right. So eyes open, mouth shut, and you might learn a thing or two.