Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Improving the Deck Buiilder Filtering System

i know it's come a long way from before when you couldn't even sort or filter by categories, but i think we can improve the deck builder even more. right now, key word search is not working. yes, you can type in your key word, but it doesn't filter as intended. i tried filtering for draw cards by typing "draw" and all i got were sleeves and playmat.

it would really be helpful to be able to sort by key word so you can quickly find the card you're looking for when building a deck.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hope gdc sees this, excellent idea!
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    That would be a good feature to add, once we give the game client visibility of the card ability text. For now, I am adding more basic filters like Set and Class as there are simply too many cards to scroll through to make a deck now. (A good problem to have in a way, but I think it might lead to fewer original decks and hamper brewing in general, which might contribute to net-decking and limit variety.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    i know it's come a long way from before when you couldn't even sort or filter by categories, but i think we can improve the deck builder even more. right now, key word search is not working. yes, you can type in your key word, but it doesn't filter as intended. i tried filtering for draw cards by typing "draw" and all i got were sleeves and playmat.

it would really be helpful to be able to sort by key word so you can quickly find the card you're looking for when building a deck.
    Yes. I've thought the same thing on numerous occasions. Being able to filter through cards by the text on them....or filtering allies by type. Ie human, shadow, hunter, Ravager, twilight etc.