Hello dear community ^^ ,

Long time been but here I come

Well so as ussual I hate to come with an empty hand , so I thought while choosing what to post that a 16 win streak ( PM me in telegram for proof ) and the deck that I mostly played to reach top score and maintained 335 with ( I changed a bit but majority of wins are this one )

Extremely solid deck and very fun to play , very nice for going second or first and not hard to play at all , let’s see^^

HERO : YTHAN GREENTHORN ( cmon.. card is all green )

ALLIES ( 28 ) :
1- CHAMPION OF IRUM
1- TWILIGHT OPPORTUNITIST
4- MASKED BANDIT
3- ALDON THE BRAVE
3- LAYARIAN SEDUCTRESS
2- ARMORED PACKBEAST
1- TAINTED ORACLE
4- FORTIFIED WISP
3- THUNDERSTRIKE CONSTRUCT
2- AEON STORMCALLER
3- VISKA THE SCARLET BLADE
1- NATHANIAS PEOPLE’S CHAMPION

ABILITIES ( 7 ) :
4- HUNTER GAMBIT
2- A LEGEND RISES
1- CHANGE OF FORTUNE

ITEMS ( 4 ) :
WRATH OF THE FOREST

So , I tried everything .. 2 nath , sorcerers , 2 seductress 2 sabreen split for starting second solidly , 3 wisp 4 thunder , some key line .. many things else too. But I found this one worked the best , and I got 16-0 above 328 rating right after stopping on this version.

Some games wotf will simply win it , some games homonuc start do the total trick such as baduruu , and many games just a rushy start like loser start will finish it , ( needless to say change of fortune won games alone too such as vs lay low lance and rain delay stall deck.

I don’t know how forums activity is , so I’ll wait to see if this gets feedbacks then I will make a looooong write up as always have a nice day everyone !