Close

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    well that was anticlimactic. Anyone notice how the 2 human cards are cheap, usable, easily added to many decks. While shadow get one maybe usable by badu and dc, while the other is nothing worth running. Something seems imbalanced? Or is it just me?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    well that was anticlimactic. Anyone notice how the 2 human cards are cheap, usable, easily added to many decks. While shadow get one maybe usable by badu and dc, while the other is nothing worth running. Something seems imbalanced? Or is it just me?
    Did you only look at the first post? There are two more posts below that, with 13 cards in total.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those following posts have 1 7cc shadow ally the rest neutral cards. The new cards are great, but lack any balance, human got 2 low cost allies, in this game cost makes for good cards, at the least playable. Shadow got 3 cards one a fatty, one that could work with some heros, and one that is borderline playable. Seems like more good stuff for humans but not for shadow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog
    dark riding hood...caitlyn?!
    Totally. As powerful as the other 2 Legendaries are, Riding Hood is the one I'm gonna wanna try and get 4x of most, cause that is a truly Legendary card. So glad they put that card in.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh my god! I can’t believe what i just saw

Kion the magnificient and Vull the Insatiable look sooooo epic, they are so scaring and so far my favourite design cards [ Dark Fantasy style ] in SE! Their abilities are incredible, im so in love with them!

<3 Dark riding hood
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 11-13-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you very much for all these new campaigns cards! The arts are just fabulous ))
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 11-13-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    Those following posts have 1 7cc shadow ally the rest neutral cards. The new cards are great, but lack any balance, human got 2 low cost allies, in this game cost makes for good cards, at the least playable. Shadow got 3 cards one a fatty, one that could work with some heros, and one that is borderline playable. Seems like more good stuff for humans but not for shadow.
    I think human got 2 allies who are generally usable in all decks, while shadow got 2 allies who can be used in specific decks (ravagers, weapon heroes). While human allies will be most likely more used, shadow allies seems to be more powerful in specific combos for example Towering Brute + Phaedon Commander gives you 4/6 which is pretty good.
    not counting the new 7cc allies which are more or less similar for human and shadow
    Last edited by dejvo; 11-14-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    7cc human legendary is OP. 4/8 stoneskin itself is already undercosted for 7cc, but it comes with global stoneskin. Think of removals that can deal with this guy: CB doesn’t work, retreat doesn’t work, 2 FBs aren’t enough. Just MC/ wave collapse/ tidal wave. I think it needs to be nerfed.

Phaedon commandar? That 4cc 3/4 shadow ally is overcosted. It’s below avarage stats yet use of its ability is limited and requires multiple conditions (1. Weapon on board, 2. Kill an ally). It needs to be at least something like 4/4.

Sorry if these have been raised before.

P.S.Timelord is undercosted. Haste is already proven to be the best ability allies can have. Scout can seek him and 8 health is too much. 2 damage is guaranteed too.

EDIT: deleded my comment about Higher Ground
    Last edited by Kylt; 11-15-2017 at 03:10 AM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Totally. As powerful as the other 2 Legendaries are, Riding Hood is the one I'm gonna wanna try and get 4x of most, cause that is a truly Legendary card. So glad they put that card in.
    Completely agree.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us