Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    7cc human legendary is OP. 4/8 stoneskin itself is already undercosted for 7cc, but it comes with global stoneskin. Think of removals that can deal with this guy: CB doesn’t work, retreat doesn’t work, 2 FBs aren’t enough. Just MC/ wave collapse/ tidal wave. I think it needs to be nerfed.

Phaedon commandar? That 4cc 3/4 shadow ally is overcosted. It’s below avarage stats yet use of its ability is limited and requires multiple conditions (1. Weapon on board, 2. Kill an ally). It needs to be at least something like 4/4.

Sorry if these have been raised before.

P.S. Higher Ground is undercosted. It’s much better version of portal. 2cc is super cheap and gives haste&meek&+1 attack to an ally you just played in addition to defender and +1 atk to all.

P.S.S. Timelord is undercosted. Haste is already proven to be the best ability allies can have. Scout can seek him and 8 health is too much. 2 damage is guaranteed too.
    I strongly agree with most that has been said here - I only have doubts about High Ground as for current cardpool of Defenders it can actually be Ok (in future it might change with more Defender availability). Also not so sure about Timelord but his health might indeed be too much (haste can probably stay as it is just 2 dmg for 6cc); also unsure if 2SE hasted ability that gives draw is not too cheap for Aldmor who can usually generate SE so fast with all the tools available to them (I think 3SE could be more balanced with haste). I do support the point Phedon Commander should have 4 attack - only then he will repay his cost.Regarding other points raised I think you ve put it spot-on - especially about the human fatty being totally OP and game-breaking.

Also I think The Riding Hood card is not good enough to justify Unique and this status unneccessarly overnerfs it. Unique is usually a very big hit on a card as it leads to having more than 1 copies being often very uncool "dead draws". Random (mind - opponent can also benefit if he s lucky) extra 2 tribes attack buffing by 1 doesn t justify it in this case - almost just as well you could make Wulven Tracker Unique (sic!), plus draw from opponent deck is just such huge gamble...

Finally I suspect OP trouble with Tala giving protector to new 2cc Defender Sentinel ally.

And I want to say I love how many new possibilities these cards open up altogether.
    Last edited by LeonTheBarbarian; 11-14-2017 at 10:23 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you haven't already, try joining the test server and trying the cards out yourself. I love the feedback we have here already, but it can go further once you've had a chance to try to break them.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonTheBarbarian View Post
    Also I think The Riding Hood card is not good enough to justify Unique and this status unneccessarly overnerfs it. Unique is usually a very big hit on a card as it leads to having more than 1 copies being often very uncool "dead draws". Random (mind - opponent can also benefit if he s lucky) extra 2 tribes attack buffing by 1 doesn t justify it in this case - almost just as well you could make Wulven Tracker Unique (sic!), plus draw from opponent deck is just such huge gamble...
    There was only ever one Dark Riding Hood. And as of Dark Prophecies we made all cards named after specific characters Unique. So if buffs are required then so be it (DRH would have liked that).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah sorry I totally mis-read Higher Ground. Disregard my comment on it!

I too thought DRH could use some buff cardpower-wise, but then I also assumed that it’s designers’ will to keep such a special card to be released in this way (I remember she totally opposed to any nerfs, so I thought she is getting released in a form that is somehow underwhelming so that she never gets a nerf).
    Last edited by Kylt; 11-15-2017 at 03:17 AM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    An attachment based priest deck could potentially have the sentinel attack as 6/9 on t3 then be 8/8 on defense. That thing could be over 10+/10+ by turn 4.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaria View Post
    An attachment based priest deck could potentially have the sentinel attack as 6/9 on t3 then be 8/8 on defense. That thing could be over 10+/10+ by turn 4.
    Please can you state how you arrived at those numbers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    T2 sentinel
    T3 divine connection, strength of conviction +1 atk, spirit of devotion +1hp, for unaxio +1 atk, arada Jewel (+ 4/4 due to 4 attachments)

+6/5 on attack. +7/4 on defence.
    Last edited by Kylt; 11-15-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh yeah, i forgot to drop the bonus point of attack from For Unaxio when it goes back to your hand.. So it would be 7/8 on defense with the above stated attachments.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    T2 sentinel
    T3 divine connection, strength of conviction +1 atk, spirit of devotion +1hp, for unaxio +1 atk, arada Jewel (+ 4/4 due to 4 attachments)

Wow. Talk about going "all in"!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    T2 sentinel

Then someone plays a Mind Control or Transmogrification Curse lol