Close

View Poll Results: Would you like Skervox changed or left alone?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHANGE - Only disable up to 2 target opposing allies (rest stays same)

28 44.44%
  • LEAVE - Disables all opposing allies

35 55.56%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The poll has closed with Leave winning. Just like Brexit. Hopefully this works out better.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    if we are entertaining changing hero abilities now, can we help Logan please? for the love of god, he's been waiting since CotC to get some help! I reckon the 3 heroes in most need of help are Rothem, Logan, and Darkclaw.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    if we are entertaining changing hero abilities now, can we help Logan please? for the love of god, he's been waiting since CotC to get some help! I reckon the 3 heroes in most need of help are Rothem, Logan, and Darkclaw.
    Unfortunately at this time, only cards from shattered fates onwards can be changed due to the earlier sets being printed in physical form.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    what about : ''UP to x+2 (x amount of your own controlled allies) target opposing allies are disabled for 1 turn ,.....'' just somehow to make it sound not so complicated
    allied skervox keeps similar strength and solo builds will suffer.
    its even possible to buff allied builds by adding extra poison damage in proportion how much alllies skervox has on board

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    what about : ''UP to x+2 (x amount of your own controlled allies) target opposing allies are disabled for 1 turn ,.....'' just somehow to make it sound not so complicated
    allied skervox keeps similar strength and solo builds will suffer.
    its even possible to buff allied builds by adding extra poison damage in proportion how much alllies skervox has on board
    I think the concern with changing Skervox's ability is that adding targeting is simply too big a nerf, because it results in auto-lose scenarios.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Skervox - Ability changed to "4SE: Up to 2 target opposing allies are disabled for 1 turn, all opposing allies are poisoned, and friendly Hunter allies have +1 attack until the start of your next turn."
    most useless and idiot nerve ever seen so far.

skervox is already a nerved hero, nerving him more ? ok then remove it from the game directly no?

why INSTEAD of this crap you don't make him something like this:

cost 4 SE: poison all allies and draw a card. if the card is a hunter card, you can play it without cost.
    no disable, only poison.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross013 View Post
    Unfortunately at this time, only cards from shattered fates onwards can be changed due to the earlier sets being printed in physical form.

we've been over this again and again. changing the online version does not affect the printed version. even if it did, it will only make the old cards more valuable, raising the monetary value of those cards.
    meaning, you can sell those cards for more.
    Want to Join A1?

A1: Evolution in Theory. To stop evolving is to die.

It is one of my greatest hopes that in the future, mankind achieves enlightenment so high we would not need rules, laws, or government to keep the peace and govern ourselves. By our own motivation and volition, we would do what is right and just because it is right and just. This is the central tenet of anarchy. Not chaos and lawlessness, but free will and self-actualization.

Visit my blog: Potpourri

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jao View Post
    we've been over this again and again. changing the online version does not affect the printed version. even if it did, it will only make the old cards more valuable, raising the monetary value of those cards.
    meaning, you can sell those cards for more.
    It absolutely affects the physical version unless there are plans to abandon physical cards altogether, but that is unknown at this point. If changes were to be made to cards that are already in print, then you would essentially have 2 different games, meaning all future physical cards could potentially end up being different to the digital game which doesn't make sense to do. Wether or not that changes in the future is unknown to everybody except perhaps the board of directors.
    Perhaps it's better if I rephrase my original statement; There are currently no plans to change any cards that have already been printed in physical form.

Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    any new physical card sets could have a card placed in the pack, that simply says, there is errata to some cards in the previous sets. please go online at www.shadowera.com/weliketonerfshit.php for a list of card changes.

i think a discussion on possible changes to cotc and dp cards might at the very least, be interesting. doesnt mean anything needs to be changed. my personal opinion, the only cards in that set that need a change are the weaker heroes. outside of that, i dont think anything else should be changed. people complain about mind control and soul reaper, etc. but they do not need to be changed. mind control, only new players complain about that one, right? soul reaper doesnt really need one. people just complain about it because of the frustration. you get them down to a few health and then they heal. well, you killed all those allies, its your fault. you thought you were winning, but you werent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BlastMan View Post
    any new physical card sets could have a card placed in the pack, that simply says, there is errata to some cards in the previous sets. please go online at www.shadowera.com/weliketonerfshit.php for a list of card changes.

i think a discussion on possible changes to cotc and dp cards might at the very least, be interesting. doesnt mean anything needs to be changed. my personal opinion, the only cards in that set that need a change are the weaker heroes. outside of that, i dont think anything else should be changed. people complain about mind control and soul reaper, etc. but they do not need to be changed. mind control, only new players complain about that one, right? soul reaper doesnt really need one. people just complain about it because of the frustration. you get them down to a few health and then they heal. well, you killed all those allies, its your fault. you thought you were winning, but you werent.
    I would only support Factions being added to the older cards, nothing else changes at all, ever. But I do agree with you, it would be good to get a dialogue going on the matter.

Personally I think every ally should belong to some Faction. Add it into the lore as a "recruitment" or something...
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw