Close

View Poll Results: Would you like Skervox changed or left alone?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • CHANGE - Only disable up to 2 target opposing allies (rest stays same)

28 44.44%
  • LEAVE - Disables all opposing allies

35 55.56%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Please can you elaborate?
    Considering he bounces to your hand, you can cast him, if he gets CBd, you just need to wait until the opponent casts too many items or abilities, then you Exile something and the cb on him goes away for a recast. Against Warriors, that can be pretty effective, before with an on cast ability you could at least cb him and he's no longer a threat unless the player returns him to their hand. Considering it happens at the end of the turn as well, he can attack something before leaving as well.

If he's given steadfast, do you Exile a card and keep him on board? That could become problamatic

If you want to control SoE a bit, you could make it that as you cast him, you can pay to activate his extra ability. 4cc for the ally, an additional 1cc to trigger the ability or something. Especially since exiling can get rid of Lythian attachment on an armor (gg Vess) or even sledgehammer. Exiling also stops lily from getting the item back or the Warrior attachment returning ally
    Metacognition.me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ka tony s View Post
    yep 3dy is stronger than burnout
    his slevox with 340rating scared people like crying babies
    say "stronger than burnout" if 3dy can play competitive deck not stalling deck

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There needs to be 1 card added here into the forest is a problem I think it's ability should be hero becomes hidden for 1 turn but attachment can be targeted, or just have that card grant the hero stealth if not that card will still cause big issues

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    There needs to be 1 card added here into the forest is a problem I think it's ability should be hero becomes hidden for 1 turn but attachment can be targeted, or just have that card grant the hero stealth if not that card will still cause big issues
    We still have groundshif (neutral ability) to counter it,

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Skervox nerf is unfair. I think stall meta need some counters (not imo, but the point of view is ok), and this counter is the return of endia and vermin. PLZ DONT KILL SKERV!
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3dy is too stronger,he should be ban.
    It is time to exile him.

通过我的老人机发言

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    FYI: The change to Ythan to ignore hidden as well has been removed. It is waaaay too complicated to code and will require about 300 file changes. Seriously! Not worth the time and risk of bugs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd also like to point out before changes are made final, that I believe seek is ruining this game. Humans now have and use in excess seek in many meta decks, humans using seek no longer have to hope to find the right card, they just pick the right card. Either Vigilant wisp, general of uniaxio, or garina road are part of the majority of human decks.

Humans no longer have a chance of not getting the card they want. Power of randomness of cards drawn in their decks is reduced when they are seeking cards. To me it just goes against everything about card games. In mtg black has the ability to seek a card but it costs 4. The cost keeps it in check. I think even with the added cost during one of the last updates seek is still too strong. With the cost of SE using wisp or garina, it allows the seek and play in same turn.

Especially in homunculous, their allies each have different effects, so choosing the perfect card for the situation is just too damn easy. Seriously ythan deck is 90% allies, garina and gambit. It's all about the seek pick and choose their turns to gain control, then choose when to boost. Analyze situation, seek the right card for situation, play card you seeked. All done on early turns It is so simple and perfectly easy.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 11-08-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I usually don't like to talk a lot, but I think it's necessary something to balance the "stall era" because abusing of some tools the game is going to be really boring. So I wanna explain in this post my point of view.

It is not against a single player, but vs a kind of game that the most of players don't like.
    The stall game style has a tons of tools against the creatures. These are built to counter the creatures. A normal deck built for challenge have not so much tools to manage against stall decks unless you add tech cards, losing the consistence of the deck itself. Why not making more tools for the creatures based decks (like the creatures themself) to dealt vs the stall game?

Returning to the balance changes I think these are too "unbalanced".

- Skervox is too nerfed. Why not make him disabling all the opposing allies for 1 turn but not poisoning them?
    - Sorcerer: he is really OP now and he can destroy every warrior deck. I think it is fair make him exile the items or abilities (among the 3 controlled by the opponent), but without returning in hand
    - Vermin: I like the new ability but it could be better exile the item/ability (like the new sorcerer)
    - Loom of Fate: ok

Btw I think there is another card that need to be nerfed.

Soul reaper.

Imo it isnt fair re-gain all the life points with one only card (and it happens the most of the time thanks to the discarding tools of the elementals). Why not making them gain only 1 life point for each creature exiled? or something like: you gain 2 life point for each creature exiled but you lose 5 resources?

Anyway I really appreciate the wish of the new Board of asking the community, trying to improve the game and make it a moment of enjoyingment and not of time wasted by a combo of cards that ruin the game experience.
    A1 | Alliance One - Evolution in Theory
    www.a1-shadowera.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dy View Post
    Yea, 3dy is too strong, he needs a nerf.
    All 5 changes are pointed at me.
    Thanks.
    Exactly. We changed 4 cards because of one player.

Edit: 60 cards moonstalker was nearly impossible to beat in CotC, and no change has been made to lone wolf.
    Soul reaper is winning games since then too...
    Now we have dawn raid and other cards to face stall. I'll read the threads about stall now but i don't see the stall meta you're talking about.
    Last edited by Ranĝelo; 11-08-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn