Close

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Campaign News (Gravebone)

I'm very pleased to announce we have released the second Shadow hero story in the campaign, which is told over the ten 1-star difficulty missions on Map 1 for Gravebone.

To access it, simply load up your favorite Gravebone deck (or choose to load the Starter deck) and head to the Campaign screen and make sure you choose Easy 1-Star if you have completed them before.

Do let us know how you get on and whether you enjoy the dialogue, since this one has been written by a new writer, who we hope to use on future hero missions. (He also wrote Baduruu.)

Thanks for reading and good luck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    gravebone
    map 1
    mission 2 (darkclaw)
    diff 1

opponent plays rain delay. on his turn the animation works, on my turn the rain animation disappears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Campaign News (Gravebone)

gravebone
    map 1
    mission 4 (elementalis)
    diff 1

elementalis has 2/4 and 1/4 brute on board and uses sac lamb on the 2/4 brute

also i have MD and SK in play and he opts to use Mind Control on MD

Last edited by Buqs; 11-03-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Gravebone Campaign
    world 1

Story:
    the story line is excellent, i love the tone and direction. only map 3 (eladwen) seemed off to me but probably because that one used some word chooses that are not commonly spoken. they are proper word choices for their meaning but i had to look up the meaning. i guess this only needs to change depending on if you feel the majority of the players will know their meaning as looking it up takes away from the moment. the words i’m referring to are:

pragmatism
    pyrrhic

Star 1:
    All of difficulty 1 can be completed with the starter deck easily

EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Baduruu is waaay too easy on hard mode. He starts with Guardians Oath and Moonbraslets only while Boris for example starts with Blake, Aldon and War Banner. He even uses Meltdown on his Guardians Oat! Also Baduruu should go second so he can use HBM to destroy opponents resources. Right now he goes first and uses HBM just to draw a card. My suggestion is for him to also start with some ally and to go second and you should prob remove Meltdown from his deck if AI can not use it properly.
    Last edited by Veles; 11-04-2017 at 05:44 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For some reason Logan on hard didn't play any weapon, at least not until turn 11 when I defeated him. I did like that he starts out with Legion United against a mage.

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Baduruu is waaay too easy on hard mode. He starts with Guardians Oath and Moonbraslets only while Boris for example starts with Blake, Aldon and War Banner. He even uses Meltdown on his Guardians Oat! Also Baduruu should go second so he can use HBM to destroy opponents resources. Right now he goes first and uses HBM just to draw a card. My suggestion is for him to also start with some ally and to go second and you should prob remove Meltdown from his deck if AI can not use it properly.
    he’s doing this on 2 star difficulty as well. he doesn’t need meltdown and he should go second

EveryThing Changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After Gwen uses up her weapon she starts with on hard mode she never plays another weapon from her hand at least not until turn 11 when I won. Similar problem with Logan.

― Nikola Tesla