Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Readied" allies

Granted, there's only a small handful of cards in the game that utilize the word "readied," it's a little overpowered compared to it's haste counterpart. For those trying to counter Braxnorian Soldiers while making Viska look out-dated, good for you. When Soulbound Armor was released, I thought it was wonderful. Not the best, but still wonderful. At this very moment, though, I'm playing against one of the cheapest strategies I've ever seen - A Lance deck with Knights of Unaxio as the ONLY ally. Why? Because apparently Lance's hast isn't enough. He needs Justicar's Cape, Lay Low and Shrine of Negatia. Yes, let's discard the vast majority of your deck with the sole purpose of super-buffing a single ally for more damage than an Aetherborn Wisp hopped up on Glimmers of Hope. As he hides behind his dozen Lay Low cards, the words "Can't touch this" doesn't stop this pedophile-wannabe from proving just how broken this game really is.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes its very broken but the board and design team refuse to change it. Keep trying though, I want it to be nerfed too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It can be very powerful against many deck types. It also loses really hard to many deck types. If this specific deck type bothers you so much, play a style that can handle it. You will then run into some other combo that will have its way with your new deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are a number of deck types I have a problem with, quite frankly. Gwen and Lance decks that do little more than hide and kill the first sign of an Eriss. Let's see, undeads who use Necromancer's Shrouds that can stack multiple readied allies.

I've had a rant not too long ago about how imbalanced this game is and I really can't emphasis this enough... I see an Aramia that got nerfed for who knows what reason. The only semi-successful Nishaven decks are the ones relying heavily on Voice of Winter. MAYBE once a month do I see a Rothem that's just too easy to stomp, which is easily in the same category as Raikka. Lance's Reconnaissance was never any good, but we'll be sure to give Garth some Backstacks so we can throw away those Silent Strikes...

Seriously, man. Come on. Votizan cards are more useless than used. Now that I think about it, I'm probably gonna make a list of rare and epic cards alone that are never used, with or without good reason. Maybe then, someone can explain to me anybody would bother with these expensive cards when they can build something annoyingly overpowered on a newb's budget.

Obviously, I'm on the verge of another hiatus... As great as this game is for passing the time, it really does just cause a lot of frustration for me.