Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Getting campaign rewards is not spectacular enough

So you are a player that grinded your way trough campaign map, easy, normal and you ripped out some of your hair while doing hard mode, all for that glorious foils. But after all that effort game gives you a simple notification that quickly disappears. Not satisfying enough. Not to mention if a new player is doing this and they do not know all the cards simple text means very little. Even worse they would need to wait 5 whole minutes until server updates to see their rewards. They may even think they were cheated or game bugged out, all they effort in vain. Not good. So I suggest that after getting enough stars a daily chest opening screen pops up to show reward. Much more satisfying to crack open that well earned chest and visually see your reward asap.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    So you are a player that grinded your way trough campaign map, easy, normal and you ripped out some of your hair while doing hard mode, all for that glorious foils. But after all that effort game gives you a simple notification that quickly disappears. Not satisfying enough. Not to mention if a new player is doing this and they do not know all the cards simple text means very little. Even worse they would need to wait 5 whole minutes until server updates to see their rewards. They may even think they were cheated or game bugged out, all they effort in vain. Not good. So I suggest that after getting enough stars a daily chest opening screen pops up to show reward. Much more satisfying to crack open that well earned chest and visually see your reward asap.
    I agree. This has gone on the nice-to-have list.

Your collection updates immediately after a chest opens in 3.51 btw.

p.s. I guess congratulations are in order for completing 10 missions for some hero on Hard? Well done!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Veles has posted recipes for defeating many of the Hard level campaigns....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I fully agreed. Pls consider either add badge or exclamation mark on the chest under campaign map or popup chest/pack screen after the game summary so ppl get to open and view their random foil reward similar than current daily chest

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    I fully agreed. Pls consider either add badge or exclamation mark on the chest under campaign map or popup chest/pack screen after the game summary so ppl get to open and view their random foil reward similar than current daily chest
    I can make it send an in-game mail in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just send me a six pack of beer.

But yeah, something that lasts after you finally defeat the campaign would be cool....like the color of the ring around your avatar? I know there is gold , but maybe blue or pink and all sparkly

But something that says, "I defeated the campaign ". To all players would be cool.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread