Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Guild recommendations?

Hello everyone. As I've been reading the guild recruitment threads I'm curious if any of the current guilds are looking for newer players who love the game but are not quite top notch players just yet..I have goals to become a much better player and I'd like to jump into the tournament scene as well. I'd also like to meet some fellow players so I have people to discuss the game with. I was hoping those of you who are already in a guild could chime in and tell me about some of your experiences with your guilds. Thanks for reading!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi I'm the guild man I write a bunch of threads on the forums about guilds, which ones are active and what there about. I can help you find the ideal guild for you

But first you must download telegram it's a app se players use to talk then msg me @jawalizer

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Most active guilds should be willing to accept new players, try chat with any guild players you meet in game to get a feeling whether you like to be in that guild

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Greetings!

As the guys said, get telegram, there's a thread in this section about it, get us your @name (username). And we will add you to the official SE groups.
    You can also read about guilds in the guild section here on the forums. Most guilds will accept new players in one form or another but on TG you get to chat w members from all guilds and you can choose from there.

All of the SE guilds are about having fun and growing the SE community and of course, winning!
    But we try to keep it to having fun....

Welcome to SE welcome to the best CTG on the net!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread