Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

What do you find makes you enjoy the quick match you play?

I wanna know what do people find enjoyment from there matches?

Not winning, not losing is not an answer.

Personally I find enjoyment that the game goes back and forth with who's winning with intelligent gameplay.
    I like the game going farther then 10 rounds and win or lose at the end I do enjoy the game.

What I don't like is when the game is decided on turn 4/5 with no way to come back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love having the answer in hand to be able to deal with my opponent's strategy. i.e. A Diplomat to remove stealth, or item destruction the turn after they play their key weapon/armor, or playing a Location to cover theirs.

-Having a well-crafted, competitive deck able to respond to as many opposing deck archetypes and threats as possible.

-Beating any kind of stall deck
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love when your deck just falls into place and you climb back from brink of losing to coming out on top.

I like it when your deck works as you expected regardless if your opponent has answers to it. All that means is that you need to tweak your deck to accommodate for other scenarios or accept that you will lose those scenarios.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with Fristar that I don't like when you get those games where you're in a spot by turn 4-5 that you already can't win.

I also hate the extremely stally decks, basically anything where I have no real opportunity to actually make any real plays of my own. I like being able to have my cards and make my moves, win or lose as long as I was able to play a solid game.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    I also hate the extremely stally decks, basically anything where I have no real opportunity to actually make any real plays of my own...
    I loved having a shriek of vengeance or a sever ties on hand with a board full of my allies against a Moonstaller who just cast a Rain Delay or Full Moon thinking they were safe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I loved having a shriek of vengeance or a sever ties on hand with a board full of my allies against a Moonstaller who just cast a Rain Delay or Full Moon thinking they were safe.
    And what about a stallvox who uses a ton of items and his own abi poisons and disables your allies?
    What about a stallvess who uses a ton of attachments to hinder your allies?
    what about lay low lance whom you cant even use MC on his hidden allies if you dont cast GS at the same time?
    what about embers Jery who uses the same card over and over to kill your allies?
    what about solo gwen?

The variety of stall decks is just overwelming imo and you cant tech vs all. Even if you do happen to have teched vs such a deck you need to be lucky to draw your tech in time or else gg.

Most of the time you only put allies on board and and your turn waiting to draw your tech. Not much fun for me in that.
    Last edited by Spartan; 10-27-2017 at 08:13 AM.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    And what about a stallvox who uses a ton of items and his own abi poisons and disables your allies?
    what about lay low lance whom you cant even use MC on his hidden allies if you dont cast GS at the same time?
    what about embers Jery who uses the same card over and over to kill your allies?
    what about solo gwen?

The variety of stall decks is just overwelming imo and you cant tech vs all. Even if you do happen to have teched vs such a deck you need to be lucky to draw your tech in time or else gg.

Most of the time you only put allies on board and and your turn waiting to draw your tech. Not much fun for me in that.
    Its a rock paper etc game. The play styles are pretty balanced. Its the cards themselves that arent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Take it easy Spartan. lol.

Plenty of threads to talk about that.

I enjoy the comeback Victories. Those matches where you plan out retaking the board through a series of plays knowing that you will be near death before your plan succeeds. Then watching as you slowly lower your opponents health from full to 0 while your stay at a steady 3-5 health. Always an awesome win.

I hate when I can see that I have lost 3-5 turns before it has actually happened because of my experience in this game. Many players can confirm that I call GG early in their minds only to have it end up being true some turns later. I do hate that xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know the feeling.

Mettle of the Warrior and Rampage come backs

Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    Take it easy Spartan. lol.

Plenty of threads to talk about that.

I enjoy the comeback Victories. Those matches where you plan out retaking the board through a series of plays knowing that you will be near death before your plan succeeds. Then watching as you slowly lower your opponents health from full to 0 while your stay at a steady 3-5 health. Always an awesome win.

I hate when I can see that I have lost 3-5 turns before it has actually happened because of my experience in this game. Many players can confirm that I call GG early in their minds only to have it end up being true some turns later. I do hate that xD

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    what about solo gwen?

My point was that I like playing games where I have the solution to my opponent's strategy while they think it's a done deal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk