Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

3.51 Bug Reports

Elementalis vs Zhanna hard difficulty. When zhanna equips a weapon, during target phase zhanna goes to the graveyard. Therefore she kept repeating target and action phase back and forth from her graveyard. Reported by: greym

bug e2.jpgbug e1.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anytime Winthill Assailer is on the board for the AI and you have no targets for his ability he will take out his aggression on his 2 cc teammates and kill them with his ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jari View Post
    Anytime Winthill Assailer is on the board for the AI and you have no targets for his ability he will take out his aggression on his 2 cc teammates and kill them with his ability.
    This is not a bug. He just dont like them
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Zaladar vs Elementalis, easy difficulty. Played it twice just now and it froze in two different ways in two different places. Once Elementalis just froze on his T4 Action with an empty board and 3 cards in hand. The other time the “sac” button popped up on his turn, and when I pressed it the end turn button popped up, and when I pressed it Elementalis froze.

Each time I escaped by conceding, which worked as normal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    corrupted angel that starts in play is not foiled for qualifying accounts that have full foils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Buqs View Post
    corrupted angel that starts in play is not foiled for qualifying accounts that have full foils

As I understood it, qualified accounts get their decks foiled (cards you choose from deckbuilder/own), thus corrupted angel - who happens to participate in campaign battles - isn't part of your chosen "deck" and shouldn't then be foiled.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aRa View Post
    As I understood it, qualified accounts get their decks foiled (cards you choose from deckbuilder/own), thus corrupted angel - who happens to participate in campaign battles - isn't part of your chosen "deck" and shouldn't then be foiled.
    Right, CA isn't in your deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    boooooo

EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those who participated in the appropriate fund-drive are SUPPOSED to have the angel in their collection. It hasn't been delivered, yet....
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    Those who participated in the appropriate fund-drive are SUPPOSED to have the angel in their collection. It hasn't been delivered, yet....
    Was it supposed to be provided digital also (campaign appearance doesn't count) or physical only?
    The text from preorder page leaves it a bit open and I don't remember what was the official statement.

"An exclusive promo card! Let everyone know you were there at the very beginning, when you whip out your legendary foil Neutral Ally, with unique awesome artwork and available ONLY to pre-order customers and not found in booster packs."
    Last edited by aRa; 10-23-2017 at 08:53 AM.