Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Arrow Returning player - all cards missing

I apologize if this is a known or frequent issue, or if I’m posting in the wrong place.

I played this game years ago (5+) before the first expansion and put some money into it, and I just came back for the first time. I logged into the game and all my cards, exp, etc were gone, although I was not given a chance to select a hero (I was given Boris).

I have 34 cards, which includes one card which is currently unplayable for Boris, Enchanted Oak.

Is this normal? Was there a global reset at some point? Do cards expire? I am certain that my email address is the same, and I did not create a new account.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back. There are a few possible explanations, but we definitely don't reset account contents. Rating has been reset every month and there are now Levels and Exp per hero, which would explain all those being reset, but the cards should be there. Did you try clicking the Show Unusable option in the Filter within Deckbuilder? I guess that's how you saw the Enchanted Oak.

If you've not already emailed support@shadowera.com, you should do that and include details of your email address and the player name you used to have. If you have any receipts from in-app purchase, you could send those along as well because we might be able to trace the account via those if it turns out you did end up with two accounts somehow (e.g. accidental space in the email address).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, this is embarrassing. Apparently 6 years ago I created a second account with a now obsolete school email just for this game.

Thank you for responding, Gondorian. I am sorry for taking your time with my stupidity.

This is clearly not a bug, so moderators can delete or lock this thread, or whatever they want to do with it.

I am happy to be back in the game. I never deleted my extra duplicates, so I have a bunch of gold too.