Close

Thread: Oversized Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Oversized Hero

Does anyone have the measurements on the oversized hero cards? Couldn't find it here or on Google. Would like to have sleeves for them before I order, and the only oversized sleeves I can find are for MTG Commander decks. Thanks!
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A complete physical set of all 20 heroes with a bigger card size, double the size of a normal card!

The original CotC hero is on one side, with the alternate art from Dark Prophecies on the flip side.

Watch as your opponent stares in shock at your huge Boris! A definite collector's item!

Bonus: Also included in this pack is an extra oversized card - the exclusive hero, Carmila. She comes in a both a Human and Shadow version, with all class cards available to her! What crazy combos can you think of to unleash?

I'm not sure if it's exact but it says double. I have some but cannot find them

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexmaw View Post
    Does anyone have the measurements on the oversized hero cards? Couldn't find it here or on Google. Would like to have sleeves for them before I order, and the only oversized sleeves I can find are for MTG Commander decks. Thanks!
    Hi. The height is double the width of a normal card; the width is the height of a normal card. So you can put one normal one horizontally over exactly half of the oversized one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks guys, appreciate the info.
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw