Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

tutorial for beginers?

I have started an alt acount recently started with Boris.

Loved the dialogs but if im not mistaken there is no tutorial when the player starts the first game. It puts you in the sacrificing stage and i think thats it.

If thats true, it might be a good idea to add a few dialogs to explain what each stage does and a few starting tips about what to sack and play.

Also the foiled teaser is nice. Maybe some funny dialog explaining what are the foiled cards are is needed. Idk
    Last edited by Spartan; 10-06-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    I have started an alt acount recently started with Boris.

Loved the dialogs but if im not mistaken there is no tutorial when the player starts the first game. It puts you in the sacrificing stage and i think thats it.

If thats true, it might be a good idea to add a few dialogs to explain what each stage does and a few starting tips about what to sack and play.

Also the foiled teaser is nice. Maybe some funny dialog explaining what are the foiled cards are is needed. Idk
    The game has a tutorial and it plays upon entering your first match. It's not the greatest in the world and kind of relies a bit on you exploring what is highlighted. However, in this particular case, its likely that the tutorial didn't appear because you are on your alt account. I'm assuming you used the same device/client for your alt account, thus it likely pulled the cache data that is stored locally that says you've done the tutorial.

As for the foiled thing, that is a bug we recently noticed and is not intentional.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yes, the issue is that settings are stored per device and so you'd need to say Reset Help Text in Options to enable it again. He kinda interrupts flow of campaign missions so maybe we will need to write him into it or have Corrupted Angel say his words instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro