Hello, everyone, this is code cube. Over the past few weeks, I have been trying to get a Ythan Redthron deck to be a good playable deck. (I like making a really good deck out of a hero no one really uses.) However I'm having some trouble getting my allies to stick to the board among other things. Below are the two versions of the deck I made. Please note: I would apperciate it if no one stole my deck(s). Although I can't really stop you if you wanted to.

Build #1 - Templar:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero:
Ythan Redthron

Allies:
2x Aldon the Brave
2x Zailen Crusader
4x Guardian of Unaxio
2x Sabreen, Hand of Unaxio
4x Knight of Unaxio
2x Aeon Stormcaller
1x Nathanias, People's Champion

Abilities:
4x Strength of Conviction
2x Retreat!
3x Hunter's Gambit
2x A Legend Rises
2x Ley Line Nexus

Items:
4x Snare Trap
3x Justicar's Cape
3x Pride of the Mountain

Strategy:
This deck's strategy is simple, to get Knight of Unaxio out. Then use Strength of Conviction or A Legend Rises, in combo with his discard ability and get his attack to 5 - 8. Then use Ythan's effect to let Knight of Unaxio attack twice. Dealing anywhere from 10 to 16 damage to the opposing hero. Then the smaller allies can finish the job. (Note: I know that Nathanias, People's Champion is not necessary just put him in there because I like him)

Build #2 - Human:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero:
Ythan Redthron

Allies:
2x Aldon the Brave
2x Layarian Seductress
4x Zailen Crusader
3x Midnight Sentinel
4x Knight of Unaxio
3x Irina, Guardian of the Swan
2x Aeon Stormcaller

Abilities
4x Strength of Conviction
2x Retreat!
4x Surprise Attack
4x Hunter's Gambit
2x A Legend Rises

Items:
4x Snare Trap

Strategy:
This deck's strategy is to use Irina, Guardian of the Swan plus Surprise Attack to attack twice and draw two cards. Because Ythan's effect and Surprise Attack's effect give ambush, I use Midnight Sentinel to boost the attack and heath of allies with those effect(s). I also use Knight of Unaxio because his effect still works in this deck. Zailen Crusader is used to lower the cost of attachments, since there a lot in this deck.

So, any suggestions? Cards to remove or add?