Close

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    568
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Vess vs Serena Easy level AI Bug

    Turn 7 Serena decides to place extra sharp on ally with crippling blow on it and then activates her SE ability when she has no weapon.

    turn 9 Serena actives her SE ability again with no weapon

    Vess vs Viktor. Viktor puts atachments on crippled blowed ally.
    Last edited by Fristar; 09-30-2017 at 02:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    568
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Vess vs Elementalist.
    Elementalist still hasn't used SE ability on any ally. At turn 8 already.

  3. #3
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,051
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Vess vs Elementalist.
    Elementalist still hasn't used SE ability on any ally. At turn 8 already.
    Yes, he is bugged at the moment. Only uses his ability when the ally has damage on it. I've fixed for 3.51, for when Wulven Games is able to release it. (Shadow Era Ltd does not yet have developer accounts to do releases.)

  4. #4
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,051
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Turn 7 Serena decides to place extra sharp on ally with crippling blow on it and then activates her SE ability when she has no weapon.

    turn 9 Serena actives her SE ability again with no weapon

    Vess vs Viktor. Viktor puts atachments on crippled blowed ally.
    The AI is dumb to encourage people to find proper challenge against other people in PvP. Honest!

    (There's a work package to be done to make the AI smarter, but it's not high enough priority to work on right now.)

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    568
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, he is bugged at the moment. Only uses his ability when the ally has damage on it. I've fixed for 3.51, for when Wulven Games is able to release it. (Shadow Era Ltd does not yet have developer accounts to do releases.)
    Ok didn't realize it was known. I wont post on it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •