Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Please Introduce Yourself (again or for the first time)

You've probably posted in one of these before, but maybe info changed or the thread got lost, so I figured why not try to start another one and find out about the real people who play this game and use this forum?!

Be sure to include your IGN in case I decide to give everyone who posts here a random foil ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Name: Duane
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Favorite Card: Ogloth The Glutton

I'm a married father of 2, 27YO. I've been playing since July 2011, and have slowly grown into a Shadow Era fanatic. Been focusing on the physical game recently, all CotC.

Word of mouth advertising accounts for a large portion of players, tell your friends!
    Last edited by Vexmaw; 09-30-2017 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Added more info
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BP Colosal here from Argentina playing since 2011 (June I think). My real name is Alfredo and I work at my family's restaurant.
    I took a break for 2 years but I ended coming back cause of the nice and friendly community this game has.

I always say that I will be the last to leave and turn off the light when se is done, we'll see.

Cerddorion
    IGN: Cerddorion

39 yr old that refuses to grow up even as I grow older. Started playing this game back in 2015 or 16....can't exactly remember since I've slept a lot since then. I own a sustainable agriculture demonstration farm in Louisiana, where we don't just grow food, but we also grow farmers. Can't wait to see if this game attains it's full potential under careful management.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: A1 Kip Thorp
    TG: @Kip-_Thorp
    Forums: Kip Thorp
    Slave of and Father of: Lil Kip Thorp

Almost 50 now, been playing since I was 44 or so. Praying my Ipad2 wil, once again let me play SE as it won't load past the announcements screen! Stupid upgrades. And I truly hate playing on phones, but it's not your fault I'm blind.

Let's see, current leader of A1 Alliance, Horrible players from day one, but dam good interviewer and commentators. Lover of all things Elad and rushy fast decks. I like long walks on the beach and good beer! Plus, I'm not fat , like 1/2 you bumbs out there. Probubly shouldn't have started writing this when I was into the bottles , but oh well, it's not my life I'm wasting here.
    Constant supporter of SE, fool that I am and constantly trying to get others to play, bigger fool. But funny enough the fools that followed me have all had a great time playing with this game and the community it's grown.

Original writer of the "Letters to bad Santa thread". Look for it in a month or so, God knows he owes us!

Bringer of TG to SE, w a lot of help and we are all teribbly sorry about what it did to every forum out there, but Dem's the breaks, I mean are any of you ridding horses to work anymore? Or actually have a land line to your phone? It's technology baby, fast food culture! And it sucks sometimes.

Anyway, here I am.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: A1 Spartan
    TG: @Hlias80
    Forums: Spartan

Im 37 years old from Sparta Greece.
    I play SE for 3 months now and loving it.

I am reading this forums from the day i decided i like this game. That would be day 2 i think. Ive read a ton of usefull info in here that helped my early games in the game. Ive managed to hit a 290+ rating in my first 2 weeks of play, by gradually tweaking my starting deck following the advise of many good people that are posted here.
    Im not saying this to brag, im not sure if a 290 rating, 280 at the end of season, for a 2 week player is a reason to brag anyway. Im saying this, because i think the info in these forums are a treasure for newcomers and should be more advertised.

Ive learned from other games that the first thing to do, if you like a game and want to get better, is to check the forums. Although somewhat outdated, still very helpfull.

Second and most important thing for progress in game is guilds of course because of everyday guidance and advise, but thats a different story for another time
    Member of A1 family

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Name: Samuel
    IGN: TJ SamuelJ
    Telegram: @SamuelJ13

Hello all! I am 26 years old. I have been playing since late 2011. I play mostly on my iPad. I'm currently on the board of directors. I am the current "leader" of Team Juggernauts I love the SE community (even A1). I graduated from Penn a State with a degree in Marketing.

My favorite hero is Zaladar (only because Jericho is bad). My favorite card is Campfire Stories.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Name: Ross

IGN: BP Ross

Telegram: @Ross014

I'm secretly the best player in shadow era but I was asked kindly to lose 80% of my games for the sake of fairness.

My favourite deck is Jericho control, because there's no point playing if your opponent doesn't get salty

I first played the game not long after it came out but sort of forgot about it until about 4 years ago when my love for tcgs was re kindled and I needed something to feed my addiction when my kitchen table group weren't around

My favourite food is food, and I sometimes think that I will be the most famous (and most attractive) Welshman in history.

I might win the world championships this year but that's only if the new board will allow me to play to my full potential for once.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IGN: ETC Veles
    Also known as Nik

Soon to be 26, I've been playing SE since mid 2012 and I've been active part of the community for couple of years. I enjoy all game formats, including tournaments, although with student days behind me, I have no time for those anymore. Now I enjoy deckbuilding the most, testing good decks to assess the balance of the meta and also trying to make best out of underused card. I am hoping my feedback will help improve the game. Best period for me is during PFG testing. Getting sneak peak in new expansion and seeing how some initial designs are sometimes OP as hell is really fun. I recommend all who haven't try it to apply next time designers are looking for new testers.
    Last edited by Veles; 09-30-2017 at 08:47 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This thread needs more replies. Don't be a stranger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro