1. BP SamYou2D3ath (Zaladar)
    2. BP AmberFade (Majiya)
    3. A1 Beantalk (Zaladar)
    4. A1 Otto7 (Serena)
    5. RS Phillipw (Amber)
    6. BP Emigor (Praxix)
    7. TJ Streetsahead (Tala)
    8. A1 H1TACH1 (Banebow)

The above are also the seedings for Day 2, so 1vs8, 2vs7, etc. in round 1.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice hero diversity :-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Top 8 with heroes:

1. BP SamYou2D3ath (Zaladar)
    2. BP AmberFade (Majiya)
    3. A1 Beantalk (Zaladar)
    4. A1 Otto7 (Serena)
    5. RS Phillipw (Amber)
    6. BP Emigor (Praxix)
    7. TJ Streetsahead (Tala)
    8. A1 H1TACH1 (Banebow)

The above are also the seedings for Day 2, so 1vs8, 2vs7, etc. in round 1.
    A little pre-amble for the final event. I hope you enjoy.

The dust has settled... however... only for a short intermission.

Zaladar stands firmly and confidently in the field of battle. Having just replenished his vitality through the consumption of his nearly dead (completely dead now) soldiers, he is ready. Not many beings of flesh and bone (some of just bone... that strange one with the bow) are able to stand up to his eternal barrage of electrifying power. Little do they know what is in store for them. The full range of the Elementals power is not even know to them. In a new land, they always find something new to exploit. And their conquest has only begun.

Majiya is rising from her slumber. A bit of beauty sleep is always warranted after a great battle. Even if you need no help in the beauty department. (did she just wink at me? *drools*) Ummm... where was I... oh yeah... To her left she has her Phoenix Urigon which stayed close to keep her warm while she slept. Her troll was running around being trollish as usual. Constantly pestering her Gargoyle and getting crushed for it only to bounce back and continue. If only he had this much vigor during battle... Bringing herself to her feet, she stares to the distance. "This will be the final battle" she says to her Urigon as it placed its head down for her to pet... "and only the most beautiful will win..." "I knew I would win!" Replied the troll =D.

In the shadows with one eye open Serena is half asleep half alert. This battle has been a treacherous one but the many tricks of the Rogues have allowed her to survive. Oliver, ever her companion stands watch at her side. The ones he can not talk into her side, he would likely crush. She has seen it many times. Serena closes both eyes and thinks over those she had slain today at the business end of her Cutlass. She has been trained to strike fiercely and quickly. Her enemies have never been prepared. A smile crept across her face. Oliver takes notice... "I agree" he says. "They will never see us coming."

Amber and her many arms lay in her tent. She never lets her weapons out of her sight. Especially her jewelers dream. What amazing craftsmanship. Never has defeating an opponent looked so good. She jumps to her feet and scoops up her Jewelers dream and tucks away her reserve weapon. Pushing open the flaps to her tent she turns her head to the Horizon. She could not wait to do what she does best. Her grip tightened on her sword and she raised her chin as a gust of wind came and took her hair for a spin... The knights and priests do their best not to stare. So much respect they have for Amber. They do what they can to not see her as a woman, but as a warrior. It was for their own good. For, only a warrior could lead them to victory this day... and they felt Amber was the best Balor had to offer.

The waves of the shore crashed onto the beach and slowly a figure began to form. Rising from the sand, Praxix leaned forward and flowed across the land as if sliding on ice. Behind him followed his hordes doing what they could to keep up else they be next on his meal list. (Whoever said working for him is better than Zaladar is full of sh*t!!!) Slowly, two slits formed at the front of the mound you could call a "head" and opened with a blinding light piercing the lowly lit landscape. One of his minions gave Praxix his Armor of Ages. Usually, he was unafraid of sustaining any damage from these fleshy being however, the shadow crystals had changed everything. "Little do they know, even with their crystals, all hope is lost." His minions did not now know where the words came from as he had no mouth. *Shrug* They just let out their approving roars and howls ready to feast on whatever Praxix left in his wake.

As she knelt by the fire, her armor reflecting the light of the fire upon her face, Tala's allies felt a sense of peace. Tala was always able to encourage her soldiers to stand at the front and protect the line regardless of their stature or lack there of. They had viewed her as more than human. Watching the fire dance from her eyes only made them more willing to do what they must for her. Grabbing the last of the harvest they brought with them, Tala stands and clashes her two shielded arms together. "This day, we will show them all what is the meaning of strength. While others did not believe in you, I have. If you will be brave for me, I will make you stronger than you can imagine." The soldiers stood and cheered for their fiery goddess of war. They will gladly stand with her. In front of her. Given the word, they will rush hastily and recklessly into battle for her.

Banebow, kneeling on the battle field, plucked a few more bones from her body to use as ammunition. It has been a long battle and she only hopes there are enough bones to hold her together and make it through the final battle. She stands... "I will definitely miss that one... but I should be fine" she says to herself. Her half dead... (hell, they are walking dam corpses) troops are not much for conversation. They sure do get the job done though. Even those vermin have shown to be useful. Not much for cuddling though =( Banebow motions to her undead horde. They will follow her even if it means they do so to their death. It seems less impressive when Banebow thinks it over though as... they are already dead... "Well, who am I to judge?" she says as her lower jaw falls to the ground (Literally) and she lets out a bone chilling howl of laughter "Muahahhahahaha!"
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 04-14-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This what I mean when I say SE is not only a game but also a fantasy world.

From writer to writer: Love it. Well done.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    CONGRATS to the winners for this year's WC, really tense and epic games!
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome games both really enjoy it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congratulations to the Top 4 players, these two BP vs A1 duels were grandiose!

AmberFade and emigor, you already know what I think of you two so I will make it short: you made me so proud...
    To SamYou2D3ath, Recxjo, Maxi1230 and Dimble, keep up the good work and come back just stronger next year! It is already an achievement to be in the Grand Finals!

I would also like to thank every SE community member involved in the organisation of this great tournament.
    See you next year!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats to AmberFade!
    Stayed up late for those close and entertaining games. Also props to the other players who made it to the final round.
    A1 and BP are just something else

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    What an epic matches we all witnessed last night o man one of the best of all times bp amber vs a1 hitachi championship match and a1 otto vs BP emi for 3rd place Must watch Bo3
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Here's the final bracket, with 3rd-place match:

http://challonge.com/tg5iyu5l

#1 BP AmberFade (Majiya) = World Champion 2017
    #2 A1 H1TACH1 (Banebow) = Runner-up
    #3 BP Emigor (Praxix)