Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Last mission of map 1 for Zhanna. Dialogue is led by Zaladar but opponent is Elementalis. AI also gets stuck on t4.
    Ok this happened 3 times, twice on t4 and once on t8. I dont think it has anything to do with which cards are in my deck (first 2 had non CotC card, last was only CotC) but when AI can't perform any action on its turn. In 3 cases AI board was empty and it didn't play anything from hand. On 4th try I deliberately left one of enemy allies to live and there was no bug that game. So if AI doesn't have an ally to attack with and it doesn't have resources to play a card (I would suggest checking what happens if it has resources but there is only artefact in its hand and it can not play it because it already controls one copy on board) game will bug. Just a theory.
    Last edited by Veles; 09-28-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ok this happened 3 times, twice on t4 and once on t8. I dont think it has anything to do with which cards are in my deck (first 2 had non CotC card, last was only CotC) but when AI can't perform any action on its turn. In 3 cases AI board was empty and it didn't play anything from hand. On 4th try I deliberately left one of enemy allies to live and there was no bug that game. So if AI doesn't have an ally to attack with and it doesn't have resources to play a card (I would suggest checking what happens if it has resources but there is only artefact in its hand and it can not play it because it already controls one copy on board) game will bug. Just a theory.
    Is this with Zaladar or Elementalis or some other hero?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Is this with Zaladar or Elementalis or some other hero?
    All were with last mission with Zhanna on first map. The one that is supposed to be vs Zaladar but it is vs Elementalis.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    All were with last mission with Zhanna on first map. The one that is supposed to be vs Zaladar but it is vs Elementalis.
    I fixed that to be Zaladar hours ago and tested it myself. I guess the mission is cached for you as the wrong one. Logging out would fix it. I think also going into Challenge screen and back would fix it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Anyone who has already opened a chest for SC and wishes their progress for particular heroes to be reset so they can earn a foil instead can submit a support request for that (which will be escalated to someone with database access to make the change).
    Any idea of how long this may take?
    IGN: Vexmaw
    Twitter: @Vexmaw

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexmaw View Post
    Any idea of how long this may take?
    It's trivial to do if you've clearly specified which hero and your IGN. If Support send me any to do, I'd batch them up to do within 24 hours.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Single-Player Campaign News

Nishaven Campaign
    map 1
    star 1 missions can all be completed with starter deck and was challenging towards end of map battles. the dialog was actually really good too

excellent job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I currently am playing boris on a new account with the starter deck . I have completed 6/10 at 3 stars I believe.

It is completely doable with starter deck and only a few more cards purchased. The development team has done a great job of creating a campaign mode that allows new players to get used to their deck and make a few small changes with new cards if they feel they need to without being forced into buying SC to get new cards.

Of course, if you wish to speed up your collection, the bundle packs look like a great buy.

A few Small tips. #1 Trim your deck to 30 cards for consistency. I found the full 40 starter deck is a little clunky which should be expected from a free deck. #2 buy at least 2x Platinum Chainmail early on. It is a cheap but extremely useful item since most allies you face are 3cc or less. Especially in the first couple of stages.

It had been a great experience for me and I just want new players to know that it is possible. Just need to be wise in your decision on what cards to add and your tactics.

Well done guys!
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 10-22-2017 at 01:04 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nishaven campaign
    map 2
    star 2 missions can all be completed with CotC cards. was mildly challenging with Darkclaw mission 8 being the most challenging. i used the following deck

Nishaven
    Kris x3
    Puwen x4
    Jasmine x2
    Aldon x3
    TO x3
    Sandworm x3
    Aeon x2
    Shrine of Negatia x1
    Retreat x2
    Bad Santa x1
    Fireball x3
    Poor Quality x1
    Poison Gas x1
    Lightning Strike x3
    Engulfing Flames x1
    Severed Ties x1
    Supernova x2
    Tok x2
    Wrath of Summer x1

EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Single-Player Campaign News

campaign request:

restart battle option

edit:
    campaign preview should show more information it’s kinda bland. could add title or some information about the battle ahead. also would be nice to say something like map / mission info so i don’t have to keep counting each to find out what mission i’m reporting on

Last edited by Buqs; 11-04-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    EveryThing Changes