Close

Thread: New features!?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New features!?

I feel that if possible any time in the future, devs should think about implementing some new features, such as maybe: three cards from the players current card pool can be traded for three cards generated at random by the merchant? Could be win or lose depends on what you get, or maybe wouldn't be a good idea due to some cards being so low in cost compared to others. Anyways I thought I'd make this thread and see if anyone else had some ideas? In the hopes they are listened to ofc. I feel after all heroes have been used and decks have been created some players might get bored once all card options are exhausted.. it's been the same forever now and it is quite repetitive imo, just campaign and QM, or MD they're all variations of the exact same thing like you need something else to do once in a while. That's not to take away from how amazing the game already is, because it is and the updates are wicked.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some ideas for game engagement in the future:

1) campaigns should come with a rpg/story mod.
    2) new cards most flow more often, but not open to buy: you must level up on campaigns to get them!
    3) people should be able to play on good and bad side of a story campaign, and receive prizes acordingly.
    4) there must be more ladders besides rating or score (do not even no what socre is for)
    5) Different rating for differente hero (as was suggested above). More organized tournmants, even for low and mid range players (SE should organize them an not the guilds, although guilds can still organize them);
    6) Tournments with card restriction, making people use more unsued cards and try different combination, like: Marshland Sentinel vs Chimera tournment, were decks must have at least 1 sample of the card and no more than 40 card; or
    6.1) no Viska and Rampant Kyrgon on a 40 card deck;
    6.2) the big decks tournment, were decks must have at least 70 cards.

I mean, people must be moved to explore the game, and the game itself must be presenting himself to people bit by bit. That is what makes you fall in love with something. When you see it all and know it all, you loose interest!

What say you all?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well

1) They already have story that is being updated week to week.
    3) You already can. Just load a deck for shadow hero and you can play campaign for it, although atm only Badruruu has a story with more to come.
    4) Score is for monthly prizes. Rating is there so you can get a better score. The higher rating of your and your opponent you get more score from the win.
    5) It is coming by the end of the year.
    6) If you go trough Orginized Play section you will see bunch of tournaments that had special rules. Some are run even now.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post

2) new cards most flow more often, but not open to buy: you must level up on campaigns to get them!
    3) people should be able to play on good and bad side of a story campaign, and receive prizes acordingly.
    4) there must be more ladders besides rating or score (do not even no what socre is for)
    5) Different rating for differente hero (as was suggested above). More organized tournmants, even for low and mid range players (SE should organize them an not the guilds, although guilds can still organize them);
    6) Tournments with card restriction, making people use more unsued cards and try different combination, like: Marshland Sentinel vs Chimera tournment, were decks must have at least 1 sample of the card and no more than 40 card; or

I mean, people must be moved to explore the game, and the game itself must be presenting himself to people bit by bit. That is what makes you fall in love with something. When you see it all and know it all, you loose interest!

What say you all?
    Excuse my opion here but we're you not the one that didn't want to play in tournaments because you were not good at him, just asking why do you want to play in them now

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaMall View Post

What say you all?
    I like the idea of separate rating for each hero, people could have many different goals to achieve without actually splitting player base.another example could be best win streak of the month ( overall and by each hero ). Another one - complete quest of the day, complete as many quests of the day in row as possible... Give some suggestion guys.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
    Dragon Council
    IGN: SD KOLODI
    TG: @kolodim
    Shadow Dragons